XII || his 1/2

BYAKUYA P.O.V.

    I groaned, standing in Fukawa's bedroom, she was in the shower, Her 'cycle' had gone by and I had kind of moved in with her. We had a few arguments about small things but besides that we went off without a hitch. I escorted her to and from school everyday, I didn't eat dinner with her family, all I've eaten is the lunch that Fukawa shared with me and the dinner she was able to sneak back to her room.

   I sat down on Touko's bed, I'd started sleeping in the same bed, waking up next to her was a fantasy, it was a joy I didn't know i needed. I wanted?  So currently I was on her bed shirtless and in my black underwear and white socks, I'm oddly surprised that I'm not embarrassed to be practically nude especially in front of a Girl

I was only like this because Toko was currently washing my clothes. Speak of the devil. Fukawa came out of the bathroom in a kimono, it was beautifully patterned, it made me want to spoil her with expensive things, she looked beautiful when beautifully dressed.

These was clearly within fast thought,  I wasn't staring or anything in case you were confused.

"Would you allow me bug you to check on my clothes?" I asked. "Of c-course! I'll be right back Byakuya-sama!" And with that she was gone out of the door. I stood up and walked her room, looked at her dresser, glanced at myself in the mirror and made my way back to my place on he-our bed.

Touko came back in the room with my wrinkled dress pants. "I'm s-sorry Byakuya-San but t-the only thing dry o-of yours w-was your pants a-and they're not f-fit to wear... t-they're still w-wrinkled..." i Shrugged and walked to her, I took the pants from her hands and put them on, without the belt i felt a little ridiculous ill admit but it looked just fine.

"I appreciate you washing my clothes."

Now what do i do? why did i do that? these pants are absoloutely unacceptable but that goddamn feeling hit me again and i didnt... SHIT-

I impulsively kissed Toko's cheek, I felt better, that feeling went away and i calmed and eased. Touko seemed distracted and distraught. I saw it in her face, she looked different. But i ignored it.

Toko got bold and kissed me, i was taken a little aback but without a doubt but it was enjoyable, I lightly laughed when i felt Touko put her hands on my hips and I'm a little surprised don't get me wrong but it was fine i guess.

Fukawa put her hands on my chest, her hands were... cold? but it doesn't really matter its still soothing but something just wasn't sitting with me right.

Touko moved one hand to my lower back and into my pants that were loose to the waist (since i don't have back pockets on these dress pants), her other hand traced my chest, stomach, then met her second hand and stuck to the waistline to go around on the opposites sides to the front of my pants.

   I giggled. bold are we today, Fukawa? I moved back gradually, but Toko fought it, somethings really not sitting right with me today with her.

"Mm- Honey, What's with you today?" Toko slightly ignored me and moved to kiss my neck but i attempted to move away as gently as possible because i don't want to hurt her obviously.

"Fukawa. what's with you today?" I kind of snapped out of by now and it dawned on me that she freaked me out.

Touko only locked eyes with me while I tried to move her back. that new damn feeling hit me again, it felt like time slowed down as she finally gave up and just hugged me.

wha?

This hug was tight and reeked of fear, she decided to step back and while looking down so that i couldn't see her face. "G-G-Get o-o-o-out..."

I felt that other feeling but stronger this time and i couldn't kiss her... or even hold her hand or just, remedy this feeling, what the hell is this feeling? why am i feeling it? what do you call this? what causes this feeling?

"Is that what you want?" I asked with hesitance trying not to seem less composed. Toko took a deep breath and choked back tears. "Y-Y-Y...." she couldn't get the words out, quit being indecisive, what do you want... you fool? 

Touko looked up finally, she had inevitably started crying. Was it me? did i do something wrong? "You don't want me to go, do you?" I asked finally. Toko nodded shamefully, clearly embarrassed. I nodded. 

should i comfort her?

I nodded. i just fucking nodded. "L-L-Lets t-t-take a nap." Toko insisted as she put a hand on my cheek, caressing my face. "Okay baby."

--

Toko was in front of me, we laid across from each other, still facing each other i had a hand on her waist but she seemed oddly distant, i still saw that look and still felt that pang, the feeling... shit i hate this...

"Fukawa." Toko flinched and seemed to shake herself out of a delusion. "huh?" I don't know whats wrong but this shits about the meet a hard stop.

"Do you want to leave me?" i asked plainly, Touko seemed like she was so scared." "N-N-no! p-please d-don't l-l-leave m-m-me!" she looked like she was prepared to cry for me..

I don't- i don't know i'm frozen, i want to say something but my mouth wont move my body feels paralyzed like this is all just a bad dream.

Touko moved closer to me. "I-I-I can b-be j-j-just as good a-as o-other girls! I-I can l-learn t-to be b-better at s-sleeping t-t-together I can be p-p-pretty-", so that's what that was

"-a-and i-ill wear m-make up! I-Ill c-cut a-and d-dye my hair i-I'll t-throw out my wh-whole wardrobe a-a-and I-I'll g-get rid o-of my d-damn s-s-stutter! but," she picked both of my hands up while still talking and held them together. "J-just d-don't leave me..."

now im not like other authors where ill leave you on a cliffhanger and never come back to it, my chapters piggyback off of one-another so as soon as it's proofread it'll get dropped,,