Chapter Eleven

━━━

━━━

      "Are you guys sure about this?" Allison questioned frightfully. The teenagers had ditched the gym and went back to Byers house to try and draw the demogorgon in. Here, they stood in the Byer's living room going over their plan, and Allison was scared out of her mind.

      "Yes, we're sure," Cherry answers her sister. "Just calm down."

      "I've never hunted monsters before, sorry."

      "Welcome to Team Cherry," Nancy, Jonathan, and Cherry muttered in response.

      "Remember," Jonathan began but was cut off by the girls.

      "Straight into Will's room. And-"

      "Don't step on the trap," Jonathan interrupted.

      "Wait for the yo-yo to move," Allison said, with a nod of her head.

      "Then," Jonathan brought out the lighter. "Or, Cherry could-"

      "Use my powers, yeah yeah," Cherry rolled her eyes, on the car ride over she had revealed to Nancy and Jonathan that she was a witch, and her powers would play a role in their entire mission.

      "All right. You guys ready?" Jonathan asked the girls.

      "Ready."

      They all held out their palms, knives sitting in them. "On three."

      "One...two-"

      "You three don't have to do this," Jonathan interrupted.

      "Jonathan, stop talking," Cherry demanded. "We're not fragile, alright?"

      "I'm just saying, you don't have to-"

      "Three," The four teens cut into their palms, wincing at the sting of the knife.

━━━

      Nancy was bandaging up Cherry's hand, she paused glancing at the blonde with scared blue eyes. "Did you hear that?"

      "It's just the wind," Cherry reassures with a small smile. "Don't worry. Besides, I'm here."

      Nancy returned the smile, "You're here."