Graduation day

3 years in the future from my last book

Zoey's POV
Just sitting in my chair waiting to be called was scary enough. I was graduating high school. My life was going to take a step up. Next thing I knew I heard Mike's name be called "Mike A. Aspen He will be attending Wawankwa university in the study of criminal justice." That's right Mike is studying to be a cop. Finally more of my friends names were called but then in was mine. "Zoey N. Lovelend  she will be attending Wawankwa university in the study nursing." And I'm planning to be a nurse. This is all so exciting and my boyfriend and I are going to the same college. My best friend Dawn is going to veterinary school. My other best friend Bridgett is also going to Veterinary school. Geoff is going to school for criminal justice as well. Duncan is going to school to be a paramedic. Courtney is going to school to be a lawyer. Gwen is doing fun arts "paintings". Trent is also doing fine arts "music". Cameron is going to school for science. Brick is joining the military. Jo is too. Noah is going to school for business. And Emma is going to school to be a lawyer.  And the best thing is everyone is attending Wawankwa university except Brick and Jo.

Mike's POV
I can't believe we have all graduated even Duncan that's a little surprising. And that he is going to be helping people. Courtney really changed him. Also Scott is going to school for agriculture. Zoey forgot to tell you. Any way I'm so pumped to go to college. I mean it's great plus the love of my life going to the same college. I can't wait to see how things go.