Almost Ready

Zoey's POV
After I went to bed last night was peaceful but I woke up to someone shaking me awake at 10:30 am. "Mike!?" I said confused. "Hey Zo!" He said smiling. "I'm glad your here but how did you get in?" I asked. "Gwen let me in." He said. "Cool but I don't feel like getting up yet." I said going back to sleep. "Can I join you then?" Mike said smiling. "Sure babe." I said. It was nice to feel him rap his arms around me. It made me feel safe. I mean yes me cuddled in high school but it different to not have a parent pop in when you both just want to sleep. "Zoey I'm going to the store do you want to come?" Gwen said. Just kidding on my last comment. "Sure." I Said getting up. "Mike is coming too." I said. "Okay that's cool." She said. As I got and Mike was still asleep so I kissed him awake. "Wow babe!" He said getting up. "What i thought you were still sleeping." I said laughing. "This is why I love you!" He said smiling. "I love you too!" I said kissing him. "Now get out, I have to change." I said pushing him out the door. So then I changed and Gwen and I shopped separately for snacks and other stuff. So first Mike looked at me Said "which snacks are you thinking of." " I don't know pop tart bites and chips." I said. "Okay how about healthy food now." He said laughing. "Pb and j supplies." I said giggling. So we got stuff all the stuff we needed and met Gwen at the front of the store. Then we went back. Mike and I desided on a nap because Gwen woke us up earlier. So once again we went to sleep. Trent came over to hang out with Gwen while we were asleep. I woke up with my head tucked into Mike's chest. Like I said it nice to be able to sleep cuddle up to my boyfriend without parents trying to get in the way. I just got on my phone while staying where I was. When Mike woke up we both went to the living room and there sat Gwen and Trent watching a rode trip movie they bonded over in high school. "Hey guys." Trent Said. "Hey!" Mike and I responded in unison. "So geoff is throwing a party at his place tonight just a heads up." Trent said. "Cool we will be there." Mike said.