The Golden Warrior! Fight On!

The Other students watched in awe at your new golden aura as it only got larger, everyone got into their fighting stances before you let out a loud scream making a massive gust of wind blowing everyone and everything around you away.

Midoriya's POV

I was walking around with Uraraka, Koda, and Mineta looking around for any enemy teams.

Mineta: A-Are you sure we have to fight? We could just wait it out you know...

Midoriya: That's not what a hero would do, a hero would do the best they can to save even a single life.

Koda nodded a few times with a nervous smile on his face, He's usually shy like Y/N was back in the classroom, but I know that he also does his best at his work.

???: HAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Suddenly we heard a faint loud scream far off in the distance, suddenly a bunch of trees began to fly right past us, in the fray was a few of our classmates flying by with the trees.

Kaminari: DON'T CHALLENGE THAT GUY!!

Those were the words I heard as Kaminari flew right past us with the trees, we looked into the distance to see Y/N powering up, and his hair was golden?

3rd POV

Y/N: LET'S DO IT!!!

Suddenly you rushed towards Midoriya who began to panic,

Midoriya: What do I do?! I can't fight him! Not when I can't even control my quirk!!

Suddenly Uraraka and Koda stood by his side, Ready to battle.

Uraraka: We'll help you out Deku!

Koda nodded with a straight face, you reached Midoriya and swung at him who barely managed to crouch and dodge, making you punch the ground causing it to shake and crack.

Midoriya: He's strong! But I got my friends with me! I can't afford to lose now!

Suddenly you grabbed Midoriya by the foot and began to spin him around at high speeds before letting him go, causing him to crash into
A nearby wall.

Uraraka took one of the many trees that were on the ground and used her quirk on it, removing it's weight and allowing her to use it as a weapon, she began to swing the tree at you rapidly before you grabbed it and tossed her away,

Suddenly a flock of birds appeared in the area and began to swarm you, Pecking you from every spot possible, it wasn't doing any actual damage but it was still managing to slow you down.

Mineta: Dang it! I'll help!!

Suddenly Mineta began to throw his sticky balls into the flock, the birds were still in your face so you couldn't see where you were going, you stepped on one of Mineta's sticky balls keeping you from moving from that spot.