#37

Dave❤️

Today I got something special planned for Ari she been busy selling hair and taken care of Kairi. I made sure I cleared my schedule this weekend just for her and I had Tae make sure she didn't have anything planned. I dropped Kairi off at Kat and Bully house for this weekend they need the practice since they will be having a baby soon. I hope Ari don't try to figure out what I'm trying to do cause she been asking me hella question since I drop Kairi off. I just been telling her I wanna do something this weekend just something to answer her questions she been asking. I told her to take a ride with me, she had no clue where we going but it's cool tho. We got in the car and she hooked her phone up to the Bluetooth and played music as I drove to our destination with one hand resting on her thigh.

We pulled up and got out the car and walked in the building. It was a Spa I had made reservations for us to get massages once she seen where we was at her eyes lit up. Ari has been tell me about this place for a couple weeks so she was very excited when I took her.

Ari❤️

You really do be listening to me thanks Easty I love you so much. Im so happy right now Dave does pay attention plus he rented the Spa just for us. We both changed into a robe and started getting our feet done  it was suppose to be relaxing but it wasn't Dave over grown ass is ticklish so I couldn't stop laughing at him.

After two hours of getting massage we were headed to get lunch cause I was starving. As we walked in the restaurant it was super chill with a nice view. Dave had reserved seats on the balcony so we can have our privacy it felt so good to be back enjoy life instead of working none stop. Me and Dave had a great conversation as we ate our lunch I felt like we were talking for hours and it felt great. He told me we were going out tonight and he wanted me to be the old Ari just for one night that didn't worry about anything besides having fun.

We had a couple hours until we go out so we went to 7 Eleven to get snack, Slurpee's, and blunt. We we're going to smoke and watch reruns of Martin until it's that time to get ready. After a couple hours of chillin in the house cuddled up it was time to get ready.

-Club

Dave❤️

I had a section with hella bottle I wanted make sure my baby enjoy her self and get drunk. When we first walked up to our section we saw the gang Nene,Trell,Jayda,Woewoe,Tae,MikeMike, and Shawn. They were already lit so I knew tonight was gone be lit asf. I poured Ari a straight cup of Hennessy and watched how fine she looked. The club was lit the whole vibe was good and everybody was drinking, dancing, smoking having a good ass time.

I was standing in-front of the balcony smoking looking down at the other people in the club. I was high and drunk so tonight I was on one I wanted to put another baby in Ari. I walked over to her and whisper in her ear.

Dave: Ain't finna lie to you Tonight I wanna put another baby in you...,

I looked at Ari and she was smiling cause she kno How serious I was