#41

Y'all could've voted I feel like my book good af but anyways

Ari❤️

As the driver drove back to the hotel I just cried and cried thinking how could this nigga do this to me and his child, like my baby is use to see her parents everyday loving off each other and he fucked it up over some random bitch. The driver turnt down the radio and passed me a box of tissue " Don't cry your to beautiful to be crying" I wiped under my eye and chuckled "thank you". Dave kept calling and texting me but I wasn't answering. Once I made it to my hotel room I stripped out my clothes and laid in the bed with all the lights off just depressed.

I woke up to a knock on the door I guess I had fell asleep because it was 12 in the afternoon. I got up and put a robe on peeping through the peep hole and saw flowers. Hello are you Mrs.Brewster I said no and closed the door I didn't want nothing to do with this man unless it deals with Kairi.

Dave❤️

I watched Kairi sleep just think how bad I fucked. I kept calling Ari but Ig she blocked me cause it kept going to voicemail. I sent flowers to her hotel room but I got a call saying she did accept them. I want her to know that I'm sorry and that I broke my promise. Kairi woke up saying "Mommy" Mommy still sleep let's get dress so I can take you to mommy. My momma gave me Ari room number so after I got Kairi dressed We headed that way.

Knock knock

Ari❤️

I got up hear a knock on the door looking through the door I saw Kairi and Dave standing. I unlocked the door bending down kissing all over Kairi picking her up bring her in the room leaving dave stand there. Kairi said " Mommy Sad" No baby, mommy okay "See" I tried to smile to show her that mommy was okay.

Dave❤️
It made be feel like bitch that Kairi could see that her mommy was hurting and it was because of me.

Dave: We need to talk

Ari gave Kairi her iPad and put on YouTube

Ari: You can leave

Dave: We gotta talk this out Mommas Im sorry I hurt you and Hurt Kairi Im sorry

Ari: Dave Im not gone tell you again the next fucking time it won't be fuckin pretty get tf outttttttttttttttt

Ari yelled scaring Kairi to cry

Ari: Mommy sorry

Ari called Momma East

Ari: Can you please come get Kairi I just can't right now

Momma East unlocked Ari room seeing just Kairi on her iPad Momma East knocked on the bathroom door telling Ari they were leaving. Ari was in the bathroom having a breakdown crying and throwing up just a mess.

Ari❤️

Alright Ari you did yo crying when you get back to Atlanta back to your normal self back to the bad bitch you are and back to being the hardest working woman and best mommy you can be and that's Periodt. Ari got in the shower and got dress because they were heading back home in a couple hours. Ari got dress and decided to take a picture and post on Instagram.