#14

Dave❤️

Ari they just some shoes " But them in the hall damn you got yo shoes everywhere" She was mad cause I take my shoes everywhere else besides where they suppose to be. I think she be wanting to argue cause ima get her this good dick. We was going to the strip club tonight cause it's been a minute since we kicked. Everybody knew Ari was my bitch but it's like the hoes wanted me more cause they knew I had a bitch. I had a couple interview today. First was the Breakfast club and I knew at every interview they would ask who is Ari.

Charlamagne tha God: So is this lady that Instagram been seeing

Dave: My woman, My bitch

Angela Yee: Dave all the lady's that like you are upset that you have a girl

Dave: No the crazy part is now that the world know I got a shorty the hoes want me more

Charlamagne tha God: You suppose to be take advantage

Dave: Nah my shorty crazy Asl ion want no smoke

Angela yee: Im shocked you said that Dave I cant see another female wanting another female nigga

After that Interview I went to my other 2 they were back to back. Ari was in the shopping working hard we were both busy. She told me she was doing an whole back tattoo and it was gonna take 6-8hrs. My day was over around 4  o'clock So I decided to take Ari some food even though she might not have time to eat it . Tonight I didn't have to go to the studio so when Ari gets off we'll be able to just chill.

I walked into the shop and saw how much she was into this tattoo she was doing. She looked up as soon as I walked up to her section.

Ari❤️

I waz gone be sleepy after today and I still haven't ate and it's going on 5:30 Until I looked up and seen Dave walking up with buffalo wild wings in his hand. He came over to me and was like " Ma I brought you food" and started doing a little dance I just started laughing. I told my client We were gone take a break so I can eat my food and talk to my baby. I happy you brought me some food cause I haven't ate all day "Why tf not" I haven't had time to eat Dave "Stop doing that shit you always need to eat" I just said okay and started back eating. Guess what "huh" Dave I told u to guess but whatever. Bully and star been talking ever since we had that game night. "That's my boy" he said They going on a date tonight.

Star❤️

So ever since the game night I have been talking to Dave friend bully and he so sweet. It's been a week since we started talking and he asked me out on a date. So im trying to find something cute to wear on this date but Im really struggling. My make up was already done and my hair was as well. After 30 mins of not finding anything I found something to wear.

Bully told me he was outside and as I was walking I saw he had some black roses not red but black

Bully told me he was outside and as I was walking I saw he had some black roses not red but black. I felt that was so cute cause my favorite color is black and he was were black as well it was like we were matching.

30 mins later

We made it to the restaurant. I was so nervous cause it's been a minute since I had a date. Bully said "Tell me something about yourself" well

Im a libra
28
The only child
Black and Asian
And a tattoo artist
Very sweet person

That's who I am to sum it all up. He told me "Nah we got time I wanna know everything" that made me smile.

Dave ❤️

Me and Ari had a nice lil 15 min lunch. I had left and was finna go pick up my weed cause I was running low. I meet up with my weed man chopped it up him smoked for a minute.

Tonight I was gone get fucked up.

Ari❤️

Alright you all done let's take a look

I was in a rush to get home so i can go out cause I needed it

I was in a rush to get home so i can go out cause I needed it. I wrapped him up, cleaned my section and head to the car. It took me 45 mins to make it home
Dave had already started prep gaming so I'm knowing he gone be fucked up by time we make it to the strip club.

At the strip club  Me and Dave was lit I was shaking ass on him, we were drinking had hella strippers in our section throwing money we had the normal gang Tae, Woewoe, Star and Bully

At the strip club

Me and Dave was lit I was shaking ass on him, we were drinking had hella strippers in our section throwing money we had the normal gang Tae, Woewoe, Star and Bully. I guess star date had went well cause they met up with us at the strip club everybody was enjoying they. I love strippers so You know I was definitely lit

Dave❤️

Seeing how Ari was around the strippers had me couldn't wait to get home. I was so drunk that I threw up.

In the car I was talking Ari ears off
Then next thing I know we made it home and then ion know what happened