Chapter 21

Isabella's P.O.V

I made sure Dipper was asleep and gently got out of bed. Once I was at the door to the bedroom I saw him tossing and turning in his sleep, probably having a nightmare. I wished that I could comfort him, but I knew that I had a mission to accomplish.

I made my way towards Will's room as quietly as possible. Once I reached the door I opened it gently and slipped in. I saw that he was waiting for me with the same handcuffs he always had on.

"You're going to feel a surge of power when you do just imagine the chains breaking," Bill's voice said.

I suddenly felt a surge of power, and I closed my eyes envisioning  Wills chains disappearing. When I opened my eyes Will rushed towards me and pulled me into a hug, his chains now gone. Bill appeared beside me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Time to go," He said

They both grabbed my hand and used their magic to open a portal.

"Wait," I said causing them to look at me

"I don't want to go...I-I love this Dipper"

Bill looked at me in shock, while Will had a sympathetic look on his face

Suddenly the door burst open

Dipper Gleeful's P.O.V.

I was having a nightmare about Isabella. Will was forcing her to go to another dimension with him and another version of himself, except yellow.

"Wait," Isabella said making both of them look at her

"I don't want to go...I-I love this Dipper"

My eyes shot open and I sat up. I looked over next to me and Isabella wasn't there. I sprinted out of the room towards Wills chamber and burst open the door.

There was Isabella.

"Dipper" She yelled 

She tried to run to me but the two guys held her back

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk," the yellow one said

"Don't worry dear this won't be the last time you see Dipper Gleeful" Will chimed in

"Oh and don't worry either loverboy, you'll get Isabella all to yourself once we bring about the end of the world...that is, if you help us," the yellow one said chuckling

They started to drag Isabella into the portal and she turned her head back desperately trying to face me. She had tears streaming down her face.

"Goodbye Dipper," She said accepting defeat

"Isabella NO" I yelled reaching my hand out trying to grab her.

The portal then closed. I fell to my knees and pounded my fist on the floor.

"No, Isabella is MINE and no one will take her away from me," I said the constellation on my forehead glowing

A/N

I hope that you guys enjoyed chapter 21! In the next chapter, Isabella is back in Gravity Falls, oh and remember Luke...he's back. Make sure to vote if you liked this story. Have a great rest of your day : ) I will probably post another chapter today just because this one was so short.