Chapter 23

Isabella's P.O.V

I couldn't believe it. Luke was back and he got us tickets to go see Panic! at the Disco: my favorite band EVER!

There was so much that I wanted to tell Dipper about what happened, but I decided against it. It was easier to just let him believe that I just blacked out. I'll just pretend that the whole Reverse Pines thing never happened.

Once everyone was ready we all went downstairs to wait for Luke and Robbie. I was really excited to see Luke, but Robbie was...interesting? He was probably just a moody teenager, but I could tell that he was probably going to be miserable throughout the concert.

Soon Luke and Robbie arrived, and we all got into their truck. Luke was driving and Robbie was in the passenger seat, while Dipper, Mabel, and I all sat in the back. It was kind of a long ride to the stadium, but Luke put on the Pray for the Wicked C.D to pass the time.

Once we arrived we went to our seats and it turned out that we were right next to the stage, and Luke got us backstage passes to meet Brenden Urie after the show. AHHHHHHH!

The show opened with House of Memories, and Luke and I danced and sang along.

Dipper's P.O.V.

I couldn't help but be jealous the whole concert. Isabella sat next to Luke and they looked like they were having a great time singing and dancing with each other. That meant that I was stuck next to Robbie. The song they were playing described how I was feeling.

If you're a lover, you should know
The lonely moments just get lonelier
The longer you're in love
Than if you were alone
Memories turn into daydreams become a tabooI don't want to be afraid
The deeper that I go
It takes my breath away
Soft hearts electric souls
Heart to heart and eyes to eyes
Is this taboo?

I closed my eyes and just listened to the music almost in a trance. I then felt someone tap my shoulder and I opened my eyes.

"Hey, are you ok Dipper?" Isabella asked

"Ummm...yeah" I replied looking down

She made her way over to me and grabbed my hand

"Want to talk?" She asked

I nodded my head and she led me out of the stadium. Once we were outside she sat down in the parking lot and patted the seat spot to her. I sat down and slumped my shoulders.

"What's really going on Dipper?" She asked concern filling her eyes

"Do you like Luke?" I blurted out

She was silent for a moment thinking of the right thing to say.

"Dipper I had a crush on you for the longest time, but I never knew if you liked me back. Having Luke here didn't change anything"

I was so shocked that she admitted her feelings for me. I wanted to be the one to do it first, but I guess this was even better.

"Isabella, I feel the same way. Ever since the bus ride here, I wondered what it would be like for you to be my girlfriend" I replied

A blush formed on her cheek and she put her hand on top of mine.

"Well, you don't have to wonder anymore," She said smiling at me

"Let's go back inside, this concert was meant for you," I said standing up

We walked back in holding hands. When Mabel saw us she squealed and hugged us.

"You guys are finally official huh?" She said

We both blushed and looked at each other, and then I nodded. Mabel squealed again, and I saw Robbie glaring at us. Luke looked a little sad, but he'll probably get over it.

"I-I think I'm gonna go," He said as he started to leave the stadium.

Isabella went and hugged him before he left and whispered something into his ear. At this, he smiled and left with Robbie.

Soon the concert was over and it was time for us to go backstage to meet Brendon Urie. Isabella was really excited and so was I. It was my first time meeting a real celebrity!

When we walked backstage I saw a short boy wearing a blue suit standing by the dressing room yelling. Once he turned Isabella's eyes widened.

"Guideon!?" She whispered

I had never seen this guy before, but Isabella seemed to know him. Soon security escorted him out, and on the way, he smiled and winked at Mabel who giggled.

"Trust me, you don't want to date him," Isabella said

"Why not? Maybe you're just jealous that Dipper never flirts with you like that" Mabel fired back

At that, I blushed and she looked down clearly upset about something. I hugged her from the side and she lifted an arm up to meet mine still looking down. Mabel looked really confused about why Isabella was upset. Brendon Urie then came out of his dressing room but Isabella didn't even notice. Something was definitely wrong.

"Hey guys, you ready?" Brendon asked smiling

"She's your biggest fan," Mabel said pointing to a sad-looking Isabella who was still getting hugged by me.

"Let me talk to her' Bendon said pulling her into the dressing room.

I hesitantly let her go and watched as Brendon shut the door. I wondered what he was saying in there, but then I got distracted by Mabel sighing dramatically.

 Guideon was back and now talking to Mabel. I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation a little.

"You should come to my show tomorrow. It's at the tent of telepathy. Maybe after we can meet up and have a little smooch" He said kissing Mabel on the cheek.

I did not like this at all. Now I was starting to think that Isabella was right about Guideon being weird. Maybe I was being the typical "overprotective brother", but I did not trust him at all.

Mabel giggled and waved goodbye as Guideon was escorted out by security...again. Suddenly the dressing room Isabella was in started to glow bright yellow. I immediately knew that it was Bill.

A/N:

I hope that you guys enjoyed chapter 23. House of memories is one of my favorite songs EEEEH. The next chapter is a little weird and really has nothing to do with the actual Gravity Falls storyline. Oh WELL! As always I hope that everyone had an amazing day, and please don't forget to vote and follow me if you like the story so far! If you have any requests/suggestions feel free to message me : )