3. 𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓹𝓽.1

"𝒴'𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓉 𝓃ℴ𝓌, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒾𝓂𝓂𝒶 ℊℯ𝓉 𝒽ℯ𝓇. ℳ𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝓂𝓎 𝓌ℴ𝓇𝒹𝓈."

August 9, 1992

Rochester, NY
2:30pm

Devante

It's been a couple of days since I signed the girls

It's been a couple of days since I signed the girls. Im paying for 2 weeks worth of their hotel stay until Tia finds new places for the girls. She wanted them to stay together by 2's so that they don't get fed up with each other and kill each other.

I haven't seen any of them since I signed them because I've been real busy working on our album. The boys and I been in the studio damn near from sun up to sun down trying to finish out the last few tracks for the album. Today I decided for us to take a break and really bond with the new girls. We've been fans of theirs before their audition but we've never gotten to meet them before hand. Today the boys and I are treating the girls to lunch from this good pizza place called Sicily's Pizzeria.

I pulled up to the place and walked in to see Dalvin and K-Ci there already. JoJo is  on his way and so are the girls.

"Man I hope and pray Xina fine self sit right across from me, ion want nobody else in my view," I hear Dalvin say as I approach them.

"Hell y'all niggas talking about."

"Man this boy Dalvin in love already and ain't even have a full conversation with her yet," K-Ci laughed.

"Dalvin can the ink dry on their contracts fully before you start tryna pursue anybody?" I sat down, while shaking my head at my brother. This dude as always been a hopeless romantic.

"Y'all talkin shit now, but watch imma get her. Mark my words," he popped his collar. This dude is a fool.

"Yeah yeah, where JoJo at?"

"He walkin' through the door now, I see him," K-Ci pointed.

"Wassup dog," we dapped up as he sat down across from Dalvin.

"Maane HELL naw! You gotta move bro," Dalvin smacked his lips. Jojo raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Man this nigga want Xina to sit there, he head over heels don't mind him," I explained to him.

He shook his head and chuckled, while switching seats.

"Yup, that's some Dalvin shit alright," he joked.

"Who y'all think is fine out of the 4 of them?" K-Ci asked me and JoJo.

"I mean I got a girl but if I had to choose shit I'd say Tehmina is more of my type," JoJo shrugged.

"Shiid I think it's between Izzy and Emani," K-Ci licked his lips and I furrowed my eyebrows at him mentioning Izzy. Lowkey I've had my eyes on her but of course Im not pursuing her. I prefer to keep things professional. Yet I couldn't help but feel a tiny bit territorial although we don't know each other. I definitely don't want K-Ci to try her, he a dog anyways.