Desire

Caroline was lying in her bed, staring up at her ceiling, trying her hardest not to think about the person who consumed her thoughts constantly as of late. She did not want to give Rebekah the satisfaction of even thinking about her. But, she could not stop. No matter how hard she tried to force her mind to focus on her boyfriend, to focus on school, to focus on anything else, it always returned to the other blonde.

Rebekah had gotten into her head and she didn't seem to be leaving anytime in the near future.

She was convinced that that was exactly what she wanted. That Rebekah was trying to get into her head and consume her, planting all of these thoughts in her head about wanting her and needing her, until she finally gave in and took her. That was what she wanted. She wanted to push her to the point of breaking. To the point of aching and longing to be touched by the original so badly that she had to make a move.

She wanted Caroline to crave her and to indulge in her.

Caroline just didn't understand why.

Was it some sort of revenge tactic on Klaus, was she trying to teach her brother a lesson for the numerous times that he hurt her physically and emotionally? Was it revenge on her, or a way to show her dominance? Was it just to have some sick fun and mess with her head? Or was it something more?

Did Rebekah actually crave her? Did she think about what it would feel like to have her fingers deep inside of her late at night, like Caroline did? Did she wonder what it would be like to have her head between the younger vampire's legs and run her tongue along her clit, devouring her arousal?

"Mmm…" Caroline's clit throbbed at the thought.

Groaning out in frustration, she rolled over in her bed and slammed her fist into the pillow as she pressed her thighs tightly together. She did not want to be aroused by such thoughts. It should not turn her on so much thinking about Rebekah between her thighs. It should disgust her. "God, what the hell is wrong with me!? Why can't I stop thinking about her! I don't like her, I hate her!" She screamed out against the pillow.

Letting out a small sigh, she turned her head and stared off of her bed at her bedroom door. "I can't like her."

She wondered how many times she would have to tell herself that before she started believing it.

Caroline rolled over onto her back and stared back up at the ceiling as she chewed on her bottom lip and recalled what she had been thinking about. The thought of Rebekah thinking about touching her while she touched herself, lying in her bed, with her legs parted and her hand between her perfect thighs, her fingers deep inside of herself. "Mm… fuck." She felt her swollen clit throb with need again, as her eyes fluttered closed and her mind filled with inappropriate images.

'Would it really be so bad if I did give in…?' She did not dare say the words out loud, but she had been thinking them a lot lately. 'It wouldn't have to mean that I am a lesbian… I could just be bi-sexual; it could just be about the sex… it doesn't have to mean I love her or anything… I mean, just because I want her to fuck me constantly doesn't mean that I have feelings for her. She's just so sexy, with those full pouty lips and that freaking accent…'

Biting down hard on her bottom lip she subconsciously lifted her hips off of the bed. She could practically feel Rebekah's body on top of hers, her skin grazing over hers, the weight of her, as she imagined the other woman straddling her hips and pressing her wetness down against her own.

"Fuck…" Caroline groaned out and threw her head back against the pillow, extending her neck and running her fingers down it. Picturing Rebekah's fingers being the ones touching her, running down over her collarbone toward her breast, before teasing it gently through the fabric of her shirt. She twisted her own nipple between her fingers and moaned at the sensations that coursed through her body.