Sex

Rebekah didn't need to be told twice. But, she wanted to be told twice. She wanted to hear Caroline whimper and beg for her to please her. She wanted her body to quake with need and her voice to shake with desperation.

"Pardon?" Her full lips twisted up into a smirk and she once again pressed her fingers into the other blonde's wetness, feeling her warmth tighten around her fingers and her body tremble. "I didn't quite hear what you said, love. Could you speak up?"

'She knows exactly what I said... She's a vampire for Christ's sake! She just wants me to embarrass myself!' It was almost enough to make Caroline want to pull away and say fuck it again, but she wanted her so badly that she was prepared to do almost anything. Even if it cost her pride. Even if the blonde Brit would tease her endlessly afterwards. It didn't matter. She needed her.

"I told you to fuck me." This time she spoke louder and pronounced each word so that Rebekah would hear them clearly.

She was no longer shy about what she wanted. She would deal with the consequences at a later time. Currently she was dripping with arousal and she needed to feel something that only Rebekah could make her feel.

Within seconds their clothes were removed and they were once again in the same position. Now that they were both exposed, she was suddenly feeling the weight of her guilt all over again.

'Oh my god! Poor Tyler! I can't believe I'm really about to cheat on him! Maybe this was a bad idea... Maybe I should-'

Before Caroline could second guess what she was doing, she was pressed hard against the lockers and Rebekah's fingers were thrust deep inside of her. She screamed out loudly and slammed her forehead against the lockers as the other woman thrust in and out of her. Her pace was slow at first, teasing, yet deep, but within minutes she had sped up her pace. Caroline was finding it difficult to breath as she gasped for breath and her head continued to slam against the lockers.

She didn't care if it hurt. She would heal in time. Right now all that she could focus on was the intense pleasure that she was feeling as Rebekah's fingers moved quickly in and out of her and her other fingers circled her clit deliberately.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, FUCK!" She cried out, moving back against the fingers and begging for more contact.

She wanted to feel more of Rebekah inside of her.

She needed more.

"Harder." She whimpered out under her breath, practically panting. Rebekah sped her pace and pressed deeper inside of her and Caroline's body started to shake. Her knees buckled and she almost fell to the ground but Rebekah quickly grabbed a hold of her and stabilized her. "Mmmm God, Rebekah! Fuck. That feels so fucking good!"

She couldn't seem to stop cursing. Rebekah didn't seem to mind.

Knowing that her touch was causing the other woman to lose control of herself, caused her clit to throb and arousal to form between her thighs. She pressed herself even closer to Caroline's back attempting to find contact there. When her clit made contact with Caroline's backside she let out a deep moan and continued to thrust her fingers deep inside of her, adding another and smirking as she felt just how tight the other blonde was.

"Jeezus Fucking Christ!" Caroline shuddered when Rebekah added another finger. Her walls were tightening around them and she knew that she was already close. It baffled her that the original vampire was capable of making her so close to her orgasm so quickly. Tyler had never been capable of such.

"Is that so, Caroline?" Rebekah teased. Her full lips brushing against her neck.

"Shut up, Rebekah." She growled out angrily. It was bad enough that she had given into the urges, she didn't need to be teased for her decision.