INTRODUCTION

Hovered on top of me, he pressed his weight against my body, his crotch grinding on my thighs.

It felt good. So good that I involuntarily let out a loud moan.

I could feel him smiling in between his kisses being planted on my neck. I tilted my head a bit to the side to give full exposure of my neck, while at the slightly lifting my body up to grind myself on him.

His hands were clasping to mine as he pinned it on the bed above my head.

I let out another moan when I felt his tongue move in circular motions on my neck, then licked down to my collarbone. It wasn't long before I felt his wet warm tongue damping on my breast's nipples.

Fuck. It's so good. The entire body's practically rising up with the goosebumps covering my naked body.

"C-camer--"

He stopped me from finishing my pleasured moan. He removed one of his hand from one of mine, drawing it down to clamp over my mouth to stop me from talking.

With my now free hand, I dragged it down to the back of his head and clutched a fistful of his brown hair on it.

Finishing with my tits, he pulled away and crawled back up so our faces would meet. I licked my lower lip while our eyes stared unto each other in full trance; our faces down to our entire body hot in lust.

Even his smile makes me wet. He closed his lips on mine, sliding his tongue inside my mouth. Then pulled back again.

"You're so beautiful Brie," he whisper-mumbled. Even his breath fanning on my lips was warm, sending some sort of electric current throughout my  spine.

I bit his lower lip with full craving for it. He chuckled and kissed me torridly. His one hand kneading one of my breasts roughly like it was dough.

This was wrong. All of this was wrong. I knew I shouldn't have started this in the first place. But I can't stop. I can't resist. Walking away is too difficult.

Sometimes, something forbidden can be the most delectable....

****

A/N

That's just a peek. Stay tune for what's more to come.

Xx
#unedited