Dear my 6 years old self

Dear my younger self, have I ever tell you that I miss you right now? Do you know that I hope you can come and sit by my side right now? Listening to all my stories and my feelings? I guess you are not.

But hey, I remember the moment you went to the kindergarten while being the only different kid at that moment with your little tiny scarf on top of your head. The moment when everyone looking at you weirdly asking why did you wear those.

To be honest, I can't remember the exact feeling of yours at that time but i guess you feel a bit uncomfortable with that. But somehow, the days goes by and i look at your picture of how you smile towards the camera while holding ice cream on the swing which i guess you are happy and didn't care about those weird stare anymore at that time, right?

You know what? Looking at you right now teach me to always be myself and forget about all of those judgement.

Oh wait, I found the picture of you on your kinder-graduation day. It's funny how the way you look at the camera without any smile on your face. But I think I remember what did you think at that moment; you thought that you shouldn't smile at that camera right? Hahah what a cutie-dumb-ass you are.

By the way, I'm happy to see you enjoy your childhood moment even though I have a bit of jealousy inside of me towards you. How I wish that I can be in your place right now; playing with those toys and have nothing to be worried of or think.

There's more things that I want to talk with you but maybe later. So, till we meet again.

Sincerely, your 22 years old.