Home Alone

Kandi couldn't believe what she was holding in her hands, "This cant be happening....." right when she was typing to her friend the power had went out, leaving her in complete darkness with the only kind of light to fill her room was by the full moon.

She panicked as she grabbed her phone and switched on her flashlight and looked around, she didn't know what to do or if she was just over reacting, she swallowed her pride and slowly walked upstairs to where the kitchen was .

she walked to the outlet box to check to see if anything was out of place, once the power came back on she smiled to herself and decided to make a small dinner, she pulled out some frozen left over mac and cheese and popped it in the oven, she hummed as she pulled out a plate and grabbed a soda then walked to the living room and turned on the tv and watched the news, she was getting bored when a reporter caught her attention before she changed it.

"Thank you Curt, I'm Trisha Padillia and here to inform you to stay in your houses, a loose serial killer was spotted not long ago by Pondarosa drive, yet another killing by this menacing psychopath, last spotted wearing a white hoody, black dress pants and black converse.

If anyone spots him, please....please stay inside, lock the doors and windows and call the police right away, this man is highly dangerous and will kill right away"

Kandi turned the channel quickly, "A....killer was close by......maybe he's the one who...." she shook her head of the thought and checked her food, she open the oven and smiled as she carefully pulled the pan out and set if on the counter to cool.

"Smells delicious, im sure it's not as good as you" A raspy, deep voice said behind her, Kandi's blood ran cold as the color in her face drained in fear, she quickly grabbed a large kitchen knife from the drawer and whipped around, holding the knife out in front of her only to face nothing, "Your over thinking this situation too much Kandi....there's no way a killer could be inside your house without leaving some kind of sign.....it's just your paranoia getting the best of you again......" she took a deep breath as she turned back around to fix her place and grabbed her soda and turned around only to dropped her food once she saw who was standing a few feet in front of her, his white hoody was stained with what looked like fresh blood, his black dress pants were ripped at the knees and his long black hair was a tangled mess, but what scared her the most was his face.

His skin was paper white and leathery looking, he had a massive carved smile that reminded her of the Cheshire cat from Alice madness, it disturbed her greatly, and seeing his eyelids were burnt made his features even more gruesome. he was about 6'0 maybe taller, since she was only 5'3" she felt like a flea or a tiny animal about to be hunted.

"W-who are you...h-how did you get in....." Kandi stuttered as she slowly backed away as she watched the man's bloody Cheshire grin grow wider (if that was even possible) "The name's Jeff Jeff the killer, also You may have locked the door but lesson one in protecting yourself, always make sure ALL the windows are locked, even in the bathroom" he smirked as he pulled out his blood covered knife.

Was this really Jeff the killer? it couldn't be! he was just a made up story right? "L-Look....i have money.....its on the counter....take it....that's all i have, really......" she stammered once again as she watched as Jeff chuckled darkly as he walked closer to her, "You idiot, I don't want your pitiful money, I want you to Go. To.Sleep!" Kandi soon felt an intense sharp pain running up and down her side, warm red liquid started covering the side of her shit as she looked down to see his knife sticking in the side of her ribs.

She began to feel cold and lightheaded and felt the urge to fall as her vision became blurry and dark, soon everything went dark.

(Well that's it for this chapter, i know it was short but ill make it longer in the next chapter :D )