chapter 20 III

Okay I decided to keep it at chapter 20 until the party scene is over. Which is after this..........

       Tara stood there as Dexter walked inside the building washing her face  she followed after him. If she wasn't feeling his ass before she was now.

"You ight?" Tj asked as he met her at the door.

"Yea I'm fine." Tara lied she was not cool at all. She wondered why would he do that.

"You wanna buck?"

"Naw because I know you're not ready to leave and I don't wanna ruin your night. We can chill for a lil bit."

"Ight cool."

"Tj wait hold up...tell me the truth. Tj Dexter had you bring me here didn't he." Tara studied Tj's body language she knew it was planned when she seen Dexter in all black.

"Yea but don't be mad though."

"Tjjj really. Did Passion know about this?"

" man why all the questions?"

"Tj just answer me!...Did she know?"

"She ain't know at first but she knew before y'all went shopping. Why you think you dressed in black."

"Why though? What's this gone prove?"

    "Look Tara that's something you gotta ask him. You feeling that niggah but you don't wanna show it because of your age?! Man come on that's childish y'all age difference ain't that damn big. Its not that though! You just scared. These older women got you insecure. Why? I don't know because you everything right now. Tara you gone slip up and let somebody get his ass. Foreal! Show these hoes what's up! Look at em." Tj pointed to Dexter and a lot of random chicks in VIP. Tara got a little jealous.

"Now look at you getting all jealous and shit! Tara you ain't even focusing on him, you looking at all the older women surrounding him. Look at him, look at his damn face he look irritated like he don't want them around. You can't keep letting these bitches get all yo attention. You want him?" Tj stared at Tara but she said nothing.

"Girl that was a damn question. Do you want him?" Tj just watched as Tara shook her head Yea.

"Well go get him." Tj said and walked away.

   Tara thought about what Tj said and it was all true. If she didn't play her cards right somebody else was going to snatch him up. Tara stalled for a little bit before making her way towards VIP.

Mike saw Tara and smiled at her before he tapped Dexter. Dexter looked up and said nothing as Tara made her way to him.

"What's up ma." Mike spoke as Tara sat next to Dexter. Tara gave him a friendly hey before turning her attention towards Dexter.

"You can't do that you know."

  "Do what?" Dexter asked grabbing hold of Tara's hand. Tara looked down at his lap looking at how he rubbed her hand.

   "Kiss me like that and walk away that wasn't fair you gave me no time at all to- Dexter cut her off by grabbing her face and kissing her again. When Tara noticed what was going on she was about to pull away hearing all the whispers, but then she thought about what Tj just said to her. She had to show them hoes what was up. Tara parted her lips as Dexter tongue slid into her mouth. Tara sucked on his lips as he pulled back.