This is it! ❤ I love you guys

Read every A/N because they all are different so read til the end!❤

    Everyone always ask me how do I get so many followers or how did I get my books to become so popular. I mean I get asked these same questions maybe over 15x a week. Well to answer y'all questions it do not take much at all, I'm known for my Exotic writing and my loyalty. I've became popular by writing inspirational stories. I try my best to reach my readers hearts and souls, I try to make sure that if you are going through anything that you are not the only one. My loyalty to my Wattpad Family is what helped me to become successful. I try to at least update as much as possible. You lose fans by making them wait so long for an update, my personal opinion is Do not start a book if you can not finish it! Focus on one book before you jumped to another... why? Because your fans will feel like you're all over the place. I have had so many people inbox me and tell me how they only downloaded the app because of me. That made me feel good because people are telling their friends and family about my work. I don't search wattpad web like that all I do is update, respond to a few fans and get off so I don't know whats going on but I do love the fans that update me. :) but back to what I was saying if you want to be successful just stay true to yourself and your fans! Believe it or not there wouldn't be no ExoticLuv if it wasn't for you guys. I needed y'all votes and shares to get to where Im at so what gives me the right to look down on y'all? I open up to you guys because y'all open up to me. If you're an upcoming author on this site when you make it to the top just remember you were once a person who only started out with a few votes. Love your fans and stay loyal to them and they'll do the same.!

  Some of you may know and some may not, but my final day on wattpad is here.

Ughh I promise not to be emotional....

   First off I want to say that I really enjoyed this website. It was so much fun! I was able to be free and share my talent with some Wonderful people. Not everyone enjoyed my work but many adored it. Most wattpad writers write books to entertain their readers but my work was written to inspire my fans. Most of my work was written about everyday situations, abuse, drug use ect.  I wasn't the stuck up author I tried to open up with you guys as much as I can. I shared a lot of my situations with you guys and I want to thank all of you for your support.

   All my books came out to be a success and I'm very grateful for that. I've received so much support from this site. Being a writer is easy grab a piece of paper and pen and write a paragraph and you're a writer. What's challenging and what makes you a phenomenal Author  is telling a story and your readers catch the important  message! I've believe I've done that so I think my time  has come to where wattpad is set aside. I will still be on here responding to you guys but my writing days for this website has come to an end.! ❤

  I wanna give a huge thank you to all my readers, voters, and the ones that had an input on all my books. You guys are so amazing!  You guys made these books come to life. You guys gave me a chance to do something so big and so inspirational. You guys have truly been a blessing to me.!  Y'all made these dreams come true and for that I truly thank all of you from the bottom of my heart.

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!
@ ExoticLuv_you

Yours truly,

*wipes tears and blows kisses*

#ExoticLuv❤