chapter one The story being a fallen angle/human and the monster.

*asriel is holding someone is it a human or an angle asriel is not sure he think that some person comes from above asriel speck.

Asriel: "are you OK don't worry I got you my name is asriel and you are. " asriel speck and worried.

*and since chara open her eyes looked at
Someone and hear him speck .

Chara:"m-my name is c-chara w-were I am. " chara speck and her body is a little shake and scared.

Asriel:"that is a pretty name chara but what happen why did you fell down don't
Worry I catch you right now I am holding
You are you hurt or something."asriel speck and his face is a little bet blushing.

*asriel look at chara will holding her she seem to be sleepy and her eyes is a glowing
Sparked red eyes and it is beautiful thing that asriel see.

Asriel:"I well take you to my home and their you will sleep is i-it OK .. Y-you seem so sleepy." asriel speck and get even more blushing .

*chara can not respond she looks so sleepy
And asriel continued holding her while walking asriel reached true the puzzle with spike floor asriel walked very careful
And hard to hang in there but he also pass
True the puzzle of spike and next is the two staircase the floor is covered with red leaves and asriel is getting tried open the door on his back next puzzle.

Asriel: "(who invented this puzzle I am getting really tried I can not stop right now.) hang in there we are almost their " asriel speck his Chick is getting red .

*three minutes ago asriel seems to be so much tried carrying her asriel take a look
On chara is sleepy .

Asriel:"(chara is so cute and adorable when she sleep.)O-oK we are here my home m-mum look someone fell down from above."asriel speck so heavily.