it all started with a smile on a look of a face.

All the people are sited with a complete white dress.

The speaker may speak for judgment
Begins.

"Judgement and the GOD is the PLAYER."

"If (he\who/she) plays as, control as
,Spear as,mercy as,act as."

"Even fight and the level points."

Love means level of violence.

And since the meeting is almost done all around the people are standing up and also me and we being to say "spear as, show as Mercy. Spear as show as mercy. Spear as show as mercy." on and on we say it and since the meeting is finish we all go home to remove the white cloth putting them in the closet.

By this day ,dad will go to work and my mom is off to buy something on the super market and I come with my mom cause we have list to buy.

Right now we were walk together unite we stop on a center of the town which I see is a circle garden with to many gold flowers I wood love to pick one or more, my mom tell me.

"Don't do anything wrong chara just stay here and don't talk to anyone or a stranger understood." said mom with emotionless face that you don't like to see her face in this kind of way.

"y-yes mom." Chara said in a shy way.

"Great I won't be so long in the market." Mom said in the someway.

As you pick more gold flowers that I like because they are so beautiful and shiny they touch so soft and silk and they are wonderful in mother nature.

And there's a fountain in the middle with a clean water, after that I see a mountain very far away people call it mont. Ebott a place were monster lives if who ever enter the cave will never return ever a place of suicide. 'said like a nice place for me to die.' said chara on here mind.

And than there's a person that who came next to me it's a kid, little bit fat
Holding something it appearers to be a shark like a truck with a remote control he wanted to say something.

"Amm hi I want to talk to you." the fat kid say with  unsure face.

I look at down at the flowers that I am holding in my hands and I tell him "what's it you want to talk about." said chara with a mad expression on my face."

"hey I got a new remote control shark truck 36 it is a gift from my birthday wanna try it." as the fat kid put it down on the floor with a kind smile.

But you fill bad because he is controlling something that means he a player a god to he's creation I felt so mad as I ask to him"oh really, it is not a right to control people like this way."as I said to him and kick he's creation back away from me!

"Hey what's wrong with you ,I shouldn't have talk to people like you ,my parents and my friends tell me about you weird cult people like you freak." The fat kid say in a anger way as he walk away with he's own creation.

Why I should felt so bad, he's bad and not only that, kids are talking about each other because of what have I done.

After that my mom run towards to me and grab my hand so hard rushing while holding market supply that we need for ,as we walk straight to home.

Several hours later.

Me and my parents we were eating dinner in the kitchen ,dad is starring at me while eating and then suddenly dad is ask about me,what have I done.

"CHARA I heard that you do something wrong." Dad said with emotionless expression.

"Chara kick the toy away from that kid on purpose." Mom said

"Chara is that true that your mother said. what do you do that for." dad said with mad expression.

"he's like a player ,controlling he's own creation just like what mom said to me." chara said with anger but not too much.

"you see what you have teach your daughter with it's to early to say judgment and now we are saying this why will eating." dad said with angry in he's face and stand up pointing in your mother.

We all stop eating ,the half of our plates food is not finish.

"Dad why do all parents and kids have a nice life kids have toys and birthday celebration... but you always get so angry it feels like you're the player controlling as you must be judged and you always insult as for no reason...!" Chara gasp as she stop talking as he's father rush true her daughter grab her hair tight and painful as he continue walking taking he's daughter to the closet storage.

"D-DAD.. s-stop it that hurts I'm sorry ,I'm sorry, I'm sorry ,I'm sorry." chara cries painfully and scared of what he's going to do to he's daughter as he reach to the closet and dragged her in the closet , so dark in the storage as he throw her their and hit her on the hard wall and Locked her in the dark so selfishly.

Chara have a pain in her head and it's bleeding a little she can't see anything or search a light switch to turn on; will that happens chara was still crying in pain and scared with fear in her determination as he's father said "you better rethink of what you say chara or else you will see something horrible that I will do to you if you do this to me and your mother. As he shout so loud in the door and he left.

"Dad I'm sorry please let me out I'm scared I'm sorry."chara knock the door with her to hands knocking so hard and saying the word again and again.

Later on she pray for the colony to only say."spare as give as Mercy" again and again and again as chara close her eyes fall down so slowly and she about to sleep with tears on her chick bleeding a little on her head as she fainted a little.

As her mother pick her up, put her in her room on the bed and started to put some medicine on her head and some white patch cloth on her head to stop bleeding since it's finish she go away without saying good night or a kiss. 'it's always like this to my parents why they don't love me.'

As chara sleep.

To be continue.......