Thoughts on a girl

Just had random thoughts and i put them into words so sorry for gramar and if there is, any contradictions

This feelings and thoughts on crushes and being in love are so irrational to the point where it becomes something else. Love is supposed to be something that you work on and try to maintain, not just some feeling you get when your around a person, it is irrational! Sure love involves feelings but it does not stop there, love requires maintenance so it does not break apart. Love can not be one sided because it is a team effort. If someone is in love with another who does not and they are together, the person is like a slave with the feeling of love as the chains to the other. Love between a pair that constantly disagrees with eachother is just a coverup for something else. Love where one treats the other like a possession is a coverup for obsession.  Love has come to be a word that covers up something that is the opposite of what it truly means. Love is meant to last until the end of each others lives if not forever.

I want to have someone who I can talk to about anything like memories, opinions, troubles and so on; someone who can help me through my troubles and can be someone I could help; someone who can take my breath away; someone who can seal my lips with a kiss; someone that is strong and patient; and especially, someone who is logical, who can think over emotions and feelings, someone who is strong.

Acting purely on emotions is pathetic and weak. I want to love someone and not make it an obsession. I want to treat my love as a person not an object, a best friend and a sibling at the same time. Love with dedication. When I marry someone the oath has to be meaningful and genuine until the end of our lives. Marriage is a major symbol of love for one another, so important that your friends and family must give concent and become witnesses of the event, so important that you swear to dedicate your love to someone and that there are no competition and together, you are a symbol to others.