Best Friends with an overlogical guy

We stood there on the sidewalk in front of my house, "Let's not be friends anymore" he said looking away from me. The words hit me hard in the gut nothing could bring back the moment we had just moments ago; the walk after watching the school soccer game under the sunset sky sprinkled with clouds that added to the sky's beauty, the relaxing cool breeze under a warm spring day, and walking with my best friend who I love. "Are you kidding me?" I asked and he tensed up, "Why?... want to be more than that?" I said jokingly. I always joked about being in a relationship with other guys and he wouldn't care but when it came to us he always disapproves and he was serious. "No" he sighed before looking at me, "it would be better if we were not together" he turned to walk away, "Wait!" I exclaimed running towards him. I ran in front of him and grabbed his arms, "Why are you saying that" I asked trying to catch his eyes, I love you, don't leave me, "It would be better this way" he replied in a serious tone trying to break free; he gave up after a few pulls to get my hands off, "Its better if you found someone else to replace me"

"But you're my best friend"

"It's better if you found another one"

"Why?"

"It would make life so much easier"

"How would it! Why are you like this?! What happened to you?! What's making you do this?!"

"Because you're annoying and I don't need you"

"Lies!, you're lying. What did I do?" I caught his gaze with my teary eyes, his eyes I can tell were painful beneath the seriousness it displayed.

"Just leave me alone" he muttered breaking free of my grasp. I hugged him from behind, "Please" I begged "don't leave me alone", Don't be like the others, stay with me, please, "Why are you like this?" He asked under his breath "We're not even together so why are you like this?"

"You're the only friend I have"

"You're attractive enough to make a couple new friends"

"But they won't be like you"

"Thankfully"

"Tell me why?"

"Did you not listen to me before"

"Real reason, why?"

"That was my real reason"

"Liar", I kept asking him why while he kept replying with different reasons until he got tired of it and turned around, grabbed my soulders, glared at my face and said "Just shut up and go home", he really wants me gone... gone...gone... I love him, I don't want him away from me, I want him, I kissed him on the lips... he held me tight, and accepted it.