soccer - jirosé

it was actually just another ordinary evening where chaeyoung and jimin got to relax at their apartment after a long day at work. they usually just watch the television or just cuddle on their bed while telling each other about their day—and tonight they decided to watch the television because jimin's favorite soccer team was on a match and it aired live. he was so excited to watch the match as he couldn't stop babbling about that since they had their dinner two hours ago. on the other hand, chaeyoung who wasn't a big fan of soccer decided to play with her phone while accompanying her boyfriend.

"you can go to bed if you're sleepy, chae." he said when he looked at the clock and it already almost midnight.

the latter shook her head then fixed her position. "nah, i'm not that sleepy though."

right after she said that, she suddenly yawned then covered her mouth while saying oops and jimin rolled his eyes at her. "yeah, yeah, not that sleepy though. seriously chae, you can go to sleep now and i'll join you later. it'll over in about an hour."

"that's okay. i'm still going to stay here with you." chaeyoung showed him her grin and it made the boyfriend giving up and let her stay with him.

after about half an hour later, chaeyoung found herself getting bored over playing with her phone. she put her phone down on the coffee table and glanced at her boyfriend whose attention was all for the match. she averted her gaze to the television and she had to narrow her eyes to look at the scores which was 1-1 and it's now penalty kick time.

few minutes later the match was finally over and it turned out jimin's favorite team was the winner. she jumped a little when she heard her boyfriend suddenly got up from his seat while yelling in happiness. when jimin looked at his girlfriend, without wasting any minutes he immediately lifted her body easily and spun her around while saying how happy he was right then.

"yah, jimin, put me down now!!" she yelled at him while laughing along with him.

he then put her down and suddenly cupped her face and planted a loving kiss on her lips. "i love you so much, park chaeyoung!"

her face cracked into a big wide smile after hearing that.

well, if jimin could be this happy, i think i could bear the boredom while watching the soccer match.

-

sorry for a really short and random story;; i suddenly got this idea and decided to write this. hope you'll like this☺️