My Entire Life Is Fucked Up Now!

Benedict's POV:

"Was the famous Sherlock Holmes spied? Will he be able to deduce who's the operative and the source for this topnotch fanfic? (Flashes the story cover on screen) According to our little birdy, everything that has been told in that fan fiction seems to be true; that the super sleuth actor broke up with his then, long time girlfriend over the same reason. Earlier both the parties declined to comment about it but now the truth can't be behold. Talks with.."

I switched off the TV and threw the remote away.

"THAT'S UTTER RUBBISH!!" I yelled at my publicist.

"Benedict, calm down. We're trying to bring the situation under control."

"CONTROL? YOU SHOULD'VE CONTROLLED IT EVEN BEFORE THIS SHIT MADE IT INTO THE BUZZ AREA!"

"We're trying our best to put it off. We'll soon find a solution to this" she tried to pacify me.

"Listen, I need you to find out which maniac wrote about me. I need to meet them whoever they are!" I ordered her.

"Yeah, yeah, we're putting in our best efforts. We'll find the trouble maker soon. Just, stay calm" she assured me and left.

"I'm so sorry about that" my PA aka niece sympathized me.

"You have no fuckin' idea how much I feel exposed right now. Why is it always me, Em? Why is it always a trouble to protect my privacy?" My voice begin to tremble.

"It's OK. People have bad times. We'll find a way out of this mess. I'll contact the news agency and see if I can get any information about that writer" she gave me a hug and went to carry on with her work.

Whoever wrote that story, must pay for it. I wouldn't let it pass. They've just destroyed my celebrity shield and exposed the real Benedict to the world. The real, softy Cumberbatch.

•••••

“Benedict, there’s a reporter from Daily Mail who wants to interview you about the…”before Karen, my publicist could finish her sentence I replied, “No. Ask them to go way” curtly.

“But, Ben turning them down only makes it tough. They will obviously write more about it, claiming it to be true” she reasoned.

“At least, try to come up with something and shut their mouths for a while before we sort out this problem” she continued.