He's coming Home

Elsa's POV

Ten years later...

BEEP BEEP BEEP "elsa wake up" mum called from the kitchen. I groaned, I was so tired. I looked at my calendar. Hmmmm why does this day feel important. Meh I will worry about later. I got up and chose my clothes to wear. I chose a red, blue and black patterned sweater with a white t shirt underneath with dark blue skinny jeans. I let my hair fall loose and curly. I put on a little make up, basically eyeliner, mascara and smokey eye shadow. I walked out to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of toast. I sat down to eat it when it dawned on me. JACK WAS COMING HOME TODAY!!! "Mum mum mum, jacks coming home today" she turned and looked at me with a sorry look. Oh no. "Honey I'm sorry but they aren't coming home till next year cause manny's business is taking off. I felt sad. I really missed Jackson, he was my best and only friend. I'm still alone but that's because I chose to be. After dad's accident and death I chose solitude. Sure nobody hated me but I didn't like other peoples company. "Oh honey don't look so down, it will be ok" I nodded. I went to brush my teeth and went it get my motorcycle. "Hey Elsie don't be Late home, we have guests" mum yelled out. "Sure mum" I said back and started my bike and drove to school. I got off my bike and removed my helmet. I walked to the office and asked to put my helmet there for the day. I always do so the staff let me. I went to my first class, history, "ok class today we will study mythology and fables, your assignment is solo and you must pick a fairy tale character and write about them, I expect this to be done by next Friday" then she babbled on about other stuff but I was busy thinking about what mum said this morning, jack wasn't gonna be home till next year. Next year. Then the bell went and I went to the library for free period. I had three of those today, all in a row, so the only class I have is PE last. I just read my book at the library for my first free period,then I went to break, I sat on the field and watched the cheerleaders, they wanted me to join cause I was really good but I always declined. Then I went to my fave tree by the gates for my second free period. Then I decided to stay there and read for my last free period before lunch. I was reading the fault in out stars and I started to tear up. It was so sad. Augustus died. Nooo. Then the bell for for lunch,I pulled my sand which out if my bag and ate while I read. Then the bell went for PE. GREAT note the sarcasm. We got changed and played dodgeball, this I was good at because I used my gymnastics skills to dodge and throw at the same time. Then the bell went and it was time to go home. I remembered what mum said about guests, probably one of her boyfriends who will just fuck her and leave like the rest, none of them have stayed around long enough to build a proper relationship. I think it's because she has me. I don't think they like teenagers. One of them hit me and threatened me. He's in prison. I hope his nuts still hurt for where mum hit him after she found out. I go to the house and mum was setting the pasta on the table. It was five and mum said the guests will be here at six. I went I get ready and mum said to look extra pretty. I decided on a blue high-low dress and some black flats. My hair was tied in a ponytail and I wore blue eyeshadow and black mascara and eyeliner. Then mum called "elsa, time to meet our guests" "coming mum" I yelled back. I walked out to the lounge and saw the person I least expected. I saw jack with is dad and mum behind him. My eyes filled with tears and he was grinning. "Elsie" he said. I tackled him in the biggest hug. "Jack I missed you so much" I said through tears of joy. "Sorry I had to lie Hun, it was a surprise" thanks mum I said, jack slowly pulled away and I smiled at him. "You look like and ice queen snowflake" "you look like and ice king frosty" I said, he wore a blue suit. I could tell he hated it. He preferred his blue hoodie and brown jeans. I think he still did. "Still prefer the hoodie and jeans?" I asked. "Yep" he said. I looked over at manny and jade an ran to them and huffs them. "Hey guys" I said. "Hello not so little Elsie" Jade said. Manny ruffled my hair. "Uh uncle manny, not the hair" I said mock angrily. He laughed and said "haha still the same On the inside" I turned to jack and we went to my room. We went in and sat in the bed, he looked around while fidgeting with his suit. I smiled. I walked into my wardrobe and grabbed his present I brought him. I gave it to hand he looked at my confused, "you'll love it" I said, he opened it and grinned, he ran into the bathroom to put on the hoodie and pants I got him. He waked out griping and looking comfortable. " ahh there's the frosty I know" I said. He waked up to me and hugged me. "I really missed you Elsie" he said. "I thought about you everyday" he said. I looked at him and he inched closer looking at my lips then my eyes. I did the same. Then we kissed. It was soft and nice. Fire works were there. "Kiss one of ten" he said. Then I remembered the promise he made ten years ago. I smiled at him, "jack I never stopped thinking about you" he leaned in again and we kissed again. "Two" he said. "Elsa, I want to tell you that well I think I l-l-love you" he said nervously. I grinned cause I loved him too. I kissed him and he smiled into it while kissing me back. "Three" he said. "I love you too jack" I said. "So are we like together or not" I asked, "does this answer your question" then he kissed me. "So it's a yes then" I said. He nodded, I smiled and he said "four" then mum called "kids, dinner" then we ran downstairs for dinner. After dinner was done I asked mum if I could stay with jack at his place cause jack was starting my school tomorrow and I could help him. She said yes so I packed my stuff and said I was talking my motorcycle. "Wait motorcycle" jack said. "Oh yea I own one" I said proudly. He smirked and said "I bet you can't drive" "fine you ride in the back and I'll show you" I said, we left my house and I followed the directions to his house. It was a five minute ride and when we got off he said "alright I admit it, you can ride" I smirked. "Told yah Jackie" he hated it when said that, then we went into the house and we slept in his room. We slept beside each other like we used to exempt this time he wrapped his arms around my waist and I laid on his chest. "Night jack" "night elsa"