Jacks First Day

Elsa's POV

I woke up on jacks chest and I smiled cause he was here, it wasn't a dream, I woke up jack cause we had to get ready. I grabbed my clothes, a hot pink tshirt, black jeans and a black leather jacket, and went into the bathroom to get ready. When I was dressed I came out and jack walked up to me with out a shirt and kissed me. "Five" he said smirking, as he went into the bathroom I let out a breath. For a skinny guy he had muscles. And abs. Damn..... Then I put on a small amount of make up and waited for jack. I went downstairs with out him and had breakfast with manny and jade. "Good morning uncle manny, aunt jade" I said. "Morning my new daughter in law" jade said jumping up and down. Sometimes I think she's the teen not me. "Uhh what are you talkin about aunt jade" I blushed. "Oh I saw you and jack all snugly and cosy together, all lovey dovey, and also I heard you guys say you loved each other" she said and then she squealed when jack came in the room. "Mom calm down, what happened" he said. Wow, he picked up an accent "oh Jackson overland frost you better take care of little Elsie here or I'll kick your butt, so will your dad" aunts said. And uncle manny nodded. I just buried my head in my hands while jack rubbed the back of his neck.then we left to school. We went and got his locker number and schedule. We went into class and got lots of whispers. "What's happening" jack said quietly. "You're the first person I've let in since dad well you know, died, and so they are whispering cause I also have no friends." I said to him. "Well then I will your bestest friend and your boyfriend then" then he kissed my head and said "that doesn't count as one of my promise kisses though, those are on the lips" he said. I laughed and girls glared at me, then this girl called Rapunzel, she's the head cheerleader, she doesn't like me I don't think, came over to jack and said "hey new boy. Wanna hang at mine tonight, we could have some fun" she said obviously flirting. "Sorry miss but I will spending my night with my girlfriend" he said, and put his arm around me. Rapunzel glared at me before walking away. "Thanks jack" I said "anytime snowflake"

TIME SKIP....

It was the end of the day and me and jack were gonna go back to his house. We went up to his room and watched movies while cuddling on the bed. When all of a sudden he paused the movie and asked me "are you still a virgin" I don't know how to answer that. "Uh yeah" I said awkwardly. He just nodded and played the movie. I sat there the entire time thinking about his weird question. Then the movie finished and I had to go home cause I had no clothes for tommorow. Tomorrow was Friday so I was gonna stay tomorrow and for the weekend at his house. He waved out the window as I took off and I drove home. I walked in the door and mum was on the floor still with open eyes. "Mum" I said shaking her. No response, she had no pulse or heartbeat. "MUM!!!" I yelled. She was gone. I curled up in a ball and cried. I called aunt jade and said "aunty, it's me, elsa, I've just come home and mums dead on the floor" I broke down... "Omg elsa honey I'll be there before you even know it" I hung up and cried. I saw her stomach covered in blood and I felt sick. I went to the bathroom and pulled everything I ate that day. I felt someone hold my hair up and rub my back while I let it out. I turned around and saw jack standing there with puffy eyes form crying. I got up and hugged him and we cried together. Aunt jade and uncle manny came in and we all hugged and cried together.

One week later....

I didn't leave my room the whole week. The school was told about my mum and jack stayed with me. He made me eat cause ire wise I wouldn't. He took care of everything. I was alone and had nothing except jack and his parents. The funeral was today so I had to get up, shower and get dressed. I stood in the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me while I looked at my reflection. "I'm pathetic" I said to myself. "If I was home earlier I could have saved her, it's all my fault" then I broke down. Jack came in and hugged me and said "shhh Elsie it's not your fault." He took me into my room and chose some clothes. Then he said "elsa, honey, if your not dressed when I come back you better be dressed, cause if you're not I will dress you myself" I didn't doubt him. I got my undergarments on but paused as I went to put my top on. "All my fault" I said, and I cried again. Jack came in and said "elsa, baby, it's ok, come in let's get you dressed." I sat there emotionless as he put my top on and my pants. He took me downstairs and sat me at the table and forced me to eat something. Then I brushed my teeth and went to his car. Yeah he got a car when he came home. I sat in the front and stared out the window. When the funeral was over I stayed with jack in his room. He held me while I slept. I love him so much. "Jack, I'm sorry for how I've been, I'm sorry for being a horrible girlfriend, I love you" "hey it's ok, I love you too" then we slept.