"Love Jones"

Hello old readers and even a few new ones! i'm Ava and i just- wow. i was not expecting this book to have this many views honestly. this book contains poetry from almost 2 years ago, and in my opinion when i look back at it, it's not the best work i've done. but some how it has over 1.44k reads.

last year i had up a poetry book called "Her Universe" which once again, wasn't my best work. so i decided to post an official sequel to "Poetic Justice". it's called "Love Jones"

now if you've watched either movie, you would know they're both centered around love. considering the fact that my book "Poetic Justice" was a mixture between love, politics, and despair, i've decided to do something similar for "Love Jones".

i want it to be a mixture of the same stuff, but i want the healing process to be added in as well. usually after going through the love and despair, you heal. and do i have enough poems about that! my plan is that every couple of chapters tells a story. most of my poetry now connects with each other, so that won't be a very difficult task.

basically like every 4 chapters or so will be another story. i hope you all enjoy. the book should be published by today

         forever yours, your neighborhood black girl✊🏽❤️.