Big News/ A Shock Of A Life Time

Reader pov~

I felt someone jump on the bed that me and K.O was laying on. I open my eyes to see Flink sitting on me with a smile. GOOD MORNING N/A I got a question for you? Flink said with a smile. I look to see that K.O is no where to be found. Good Morning Flink where is K.O I asked getting up. Oh they went out for a bit it is just me and you she said getting off of me. They left you by yourself? I said/yelled. Yea that is normal for them she said looking at the wall. 

You are a child you need to be watch by a adult do you eat yet? I said getting out of the bed. That was what I wanted to ask you if you could make me some food I am really hungry she said looking at her stomach. I growl a bit, if you couldn't tell I wasn't happy one that they left without telling me, two leaving Flink alone I mean I am here but I was sleeping, and three for not feeding her she is a child. I am going to have a long talk with them about how to take care of a child. I get dress and walk over to Flink. Yea let's go feed you cutie I said picking her up walking into the kitchen with Flink help.

As I was making breakfast Flink sat in a chair watching me make the food. Hey where is your mother or family for that matter I said setting a plate of food down in front of her. I don't have one I mean Boss taken me in but he is a boss to me she said starting to eat. Once she ate some of my food her eyes turned into stars. WOW THIS IS SOOO GOOD I WISH YOUR MY MOM she said continuing to eat. Sure I will be your mother if you want I said with a smile. She drop her fork and looked at me. REALLY? she said with hope in her eyes.

Yea I don't mind I always wanted a child I will just have to fill paperwork which shouldn't be hard when I will have to buy a house around here so you can keep working with your boss but you would have a home to come to I said with a smile. She jump off her chair running over to me hugging my legs. YAY I HAVE A MOMMY she yelled running around. I pull out my phone and made a call to the mayor of this time. I told her what I wanted to do and she said I can come over right way. I told her we are on her way and than hanged up the phone. 

Flink lets go we are going to city hall to fill out paper work I said writing a note leaving it on the table. It said me and Flink went out for a bit. I put Flink in a car seat, shit I am going to need to get some much stuff. I need to get her a car seat. We make our way to city hall. 

Time Skip~

After we did everything I had a do I even got a place to live at with her and it is close to the Boxman place. I got us lunch and headed back to Boxes more. Once we got inside K.O ran over to me yelling AUNT N/A your back yay. Hey K.O did you have fun with you father this morning I said picking him up. He nods his head and smiles a big one. Professor Venomous walks over to us with a weird look on his face. BOSS MS.N/A Adopt me I have a mommy now she said running over to him. WHAT!!! everyone yelled looking at me. 

Yes Flink here is now my daughter and before you say anything she will still be working with you guys before she will be living with her mother (me) I said with a smirk walking over to them. Mommy brought me a new car seat and new stuff Flink said running around. Can I have a word with you alone Venomous said/hissed. Yea anyway I wanted to talk to you K.O Flink go play while a have a WORD with Venomous. 

We walk into a different room well it looks like a lab. You had no right to do that n/a he hissed at me. Yes I did you are a bad parent you let her go hungry you left her alone she needs parents not someone who lets bad things happen to her. She needs a mother and I am her mother so you better watch your fucking mouth before I take her away from you forever I hissed back at him.

This seem to shock him he stayed quiet for a couple of minutes.  How dare you say I am a bad parent you fucking wench he yelled back at me. I was shock he said that to me I jump on him punching his face. He flips us over so he is on top of me he hits my face. We both flip each other over hitting each other. Soon I accidentally fall and my lips lay on his lips meaning we kissed. I quickly jumped up and left the room leaving a confuse Venomous. I work into Flink room to find her packing her stuff. 

MOMMY she said when she seen me and ran over getting me a hug. You almost done ? I asked looking around. Ya I got some of the robots to go to your house and pack your things bring them to our new house. I told K.O to go put his and your stuff in the car. And I got some more stupid robots to bring my stuff to the new house she said with a smirk. She was so proud of herself and I was proud of her to. Ok Once all your stuff is out of here we will go home and I will cook you a nice dinner ok? I said with a smile trying my best not to think of the kiss me and Venomous had.

Once all of her stuff was at our new place I waited for K.O and Flink to say goodbye. K.O came walking out with a smile on his face. I am ready to go home Aunt N/A he said walking over to his side. I nod my head picking him up and putting him in his car seat making sure he was nice and safe. Soon Flink came out looking a bit sad but happy at the same time. Mommy I am ready to go oh boss said to give this to you she said handing me a letter. I take the letter and put the letter in the front. I put her in her car seat making sure she is safe and sound. I get in my side and start up the car and drive to Carol house. I look in the mirror I seen Venomous staring at us through the window as we drove away.