Missing

Harry's POV

I was heading up to my room when I heard a window shatter and Rayna screaming and it was really loud I ran to her room and she was goon but her window was broken her room was trashed there was blood on the window and a note on her bed it said.

'Dear Harry,
If you ever want to see you precious sister again then I'd suggest you bring £100,000.00 to the old theatre downtown or else it's bye-bye Rayna.
-Scincerily,
Jason Lawres.'

Dammit Jason's got Rayna I need to go I grabbed the money and left then I got a text from and unknown number

Jason - Actually I changed my mind I think me and Rayna are gonna go on a trip to California.
I responded immediately

Me - Dammit Jason. When I find you I'm gonna kill you for ever even putting your hands on my sister!!!!!!!!

Jason - That is if you ever find her.

Me - Ugh so help me God if you put your hands on her I will make you regret the day you great,great,great,great,great grandparents were ever born.

Jason - Hahahah. Do you want to talk to Rayna I think it's going to be a long time until you see her again.

Me - Jesus Christ let me talk to my little sister.

Jason - okay.
Then my phone started ringing I answered and heard Rayna

"Harry" she sounded worried

"Rayna are you okay I'm going to find you"

"Hurry I'm scared I don't know we're I am it's like and old hotel or something"

"What's going on"

"Come on bitch we've got a plane to catch"

"Nooooo Harry help me please" she was starting to cry.

"Rayna where is he taking you"

"Please don't let him take me to California"

"Dammit Rayna now I've got to take you somewhere else give me that phone!"

He hung up and put it on FaceTime and I saw Rayna she looked terrified.

"Rayna"

"Harry help me I hate it here"

"Rayna I know you're scared but I'm coming"

"Hurry.......AHHHHHHHH" then she was gone.

"JASON WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU CAN HAVE IT BUT GIVE ME MY SISTER!"

"Uh yeah I don't think so"

Rayna's POV

"So little bitch you're in my house now you're screwed"

"No no no no noo Harry's coming"

That's when he grabbed my arm and picked me up by the waist and put me in some weird room and threw me on the ground then started kicking me and his friends came in and started joining him he pulled me up by the wrist and shoved me against a wall then twisted my arm and I heard a crack. I fell in the ground and continued kicking me in all places and I started getting numb I was balling my eyes out I wiped away the tears and there was blood on my hand and is tatted coughing up blood then i started seeing spots and the door slammed open and I saw five boys and I knew who it was. Harry. And after that I saw black dots.

Harry's POV

We busted into every room until we saw Jason and his gang kicking and hitting Rayna we ran at them even though there was 16 of them we attacked them when we finished them off there was only 15 and no Rayna we spread out and I heard a shriek I ran into the living room and Jason had a gun to Rayna's head and she was trying not to scream
I looked at Niall he at Rayna and we both ran at them I pushed Jason on the ground and Niall pulled Rayna away from him he dropped the gun and four shots were fired in Niall and Rayna's direction you know that one direction. Shit. I looked over and saw it hit Rayna twice in the stomach and Niall was shot in the leg and once in the chest it looked pretty close to where his heart was. I ran over to them and they are both losing a lot of blood. "LIAM LOUIS ZAYN GET IN HERE HELP." they came running in Louis and Zayn were helping Niall and me and Liam were helping Rayna.