Tears

We walked up to Rayna's room and I sat next to her and just held her hand I didn't even realize I was crying until Josh said "Harry you okay" "What yeah I'm fine. Let's go check on Niall". We walked next door and I saw an unconscious Niall and tubes everywhere I couldn't look it was horrible I'm gonna kill Jason. Niall honestly looked horrible then Liam burst in and said "HARRY" "what!" "It's Rayna" "WHAT!!!!!" "She's awake" then I ran out of Niall's room and into Rayna's thankfully they were right next to each other. "H-harry" she said very weakly I sat down and grabbed her hand Zayn was still in Niall's room "I'm right here" "Where's Niall" "He's still unconscious but he's next door" "I need to thank him he saved me" "I now love but you need to rest" "okay goodnight Harry I love you" "I love you too" then she fell asleep she looked really weak and pale. "I'm going to check on Niall Liam you stay here with Josh" "okay" we walked in and he looked like he was blending in twitch the sheets he was so pale then something started beeping and I was so confused then nurses rushed in and took Niall "Um what are you doing!" Zayn yelled "I'm sorry but you're all going to have to leave for now and the nurse will be down to talk to you in a minute" "okay" we went downstairs and waited for about a half an hour for the nurse to come out "Niall Horan" "yes" "well Niall is in critical condition he's in surgury right now because there is a sack around the heart and his swelled up and and put to much pressure on his heart so we had to cut into his chest and he should be fine we have no idea when he's going to wake up though at this point it's just a waiting game"