Secrets exposed

Rayna's POV

Hi I'm Rayna Styles the twin of Harry Styles.

(Texting)

H/ Hey.

R/ What do you want............ loser

H/ We'll never mind now brat I was just gonna say the guys are over and if you're not going to meet them then leave.

R/ Fine me and the girls are going to look for houses or apartments later anyway.

H/ Fine bye brat.

R/ Ugh idiot bye.

Harry's POV

I really don't know why Rayna's spent the last four years avoiding the guys they're actually not that bad well anyway Me and the guys went out to the garage to fine Rayna and her friends were already there. SHIT. She had that look of I'm gonna kill you in her eyes. "Yo Harry your girlfriend looks a lot like you." I heard Liam say "Yeah she does" Zayn exclaimed "okay guys I think it's time you know something"I said, then

Niall asked "Know what?"

"That's not my girlfriend it's Rayna............my t-t-twin" "TWIN!" all the boys screamed.

Rayna's POV

H- Harry, R- Rayna

R- Damn you Harry four years of sneaking, four years I've been avoiding you and you're dumb friends and then you go and blow it you god damn idiot.

H- I'm sorry I thought you were out looking for an apartment.

R- No you pathetic ass.

H- I said I was sorry.

R- UGH I HATE YOU!!!!!!

H- Yeah well I hate you too!

We started punching and kicking and pushing when he pushed me into a glass coffee table and it broke I cut my arms all up then I threw glass at him and at it his stuck In his arm I stood up and pushed him on the ground that's when he kicked me in the ribs and I heard a crack and fell to the ground Abby and Jenna helped me up I got really angry and tackled him that's when Louis went and got our mum while Zayn rapped his arms around my waist and picked me up so no one else would get hurt but I accidentally kicked him in the nuts I was punching and kicking and when my mum came in and she stopped the fight we had never got in a fight that big when she saw the broken glass table then looked at me then Harry and nearly had a heart attack when she saw our bloody arms and a piece of glass right by Harry's eye. She took us to the emergency room I had both my arms stitched up 6 cuts I my left arm and 10 cuts in my right so a total of 17 cuts one on my cheek.

H- Hey how are you.

R- Fine thanks to you.

H- yeah we'll you're not the only one who got stitches because of you I could have been blinded.

R- You're fine.

When we got home I was looking at a bruise on my ribs when Niall walked I freaked out and pulled my shirt down "DON'T YOU KNOCK!" I snapped and stormed off to my room. I heard a knock on the door thinking it was my friend Abby I said "come in" and to my surprise it was Niall "Ugh what do you want" "you're hurt" "and you're a genius" I said sarcastically "let me see" "what do I get out of it" "letting me help you" "What no way" "Ugh £50" "£200" "£125" "settled"

I let Niall see he looked and touched it and it really hurt when he did there was a HUGE BRUISE it was all going great up until Harry came In and saw the bruise. "Wow Rayna I'm really sorry did you have that checked out too" "ugh no" I replied "wait what well you need to" Niall said "no I don't I'm fine" "no you're not I'm taking you to the hospital" Niall said "no you're not I said I'm fine" Niall and Harry grabbed my arms and pulled my down to the car. I sat in back with Harry.