13 years from present-day 7/30/05

I smile up at Andy. "Where are we going?" I ask him.

"To a guy named Ashley, he is going to probably be our new bassist." He looks at me.

"Meaning, I'll have to do drums?" I ask him.

"Yeah... If you don't want to you can tell me, I just want to make sure you are ok with all of this." He says looking at me.

"Andy, I'm fine with it, as long as I get to stay by your side." I smile at him. He smiles at me as he parks the car on the side of the road. I get out of the car along with him. I walk beside him as we walk to the door. I knock on it and Andy just opens the door. I see a guy with star tattoos on his arms jump up from his spot on the couch.

"Andy?" He says in a shockingly deep voice. "And who is this smoking hot woman you have with you?"

"Yeah, is this Ashley?" Andy says pushing himself between Ash and me.

"Call me Ash." He says smiling. "Is she in the band too?"

"Ash this is Luna, my girlfriend. She is way younger than you Ash, you'll never have a shot with her." Andy says as we walk into the living room.

"Want anything to drink?" Ash asks as we get seated.

"Bottle of JD?" Andy looks at me.

"Seven?" I look at him. He nods.

"We'll have half a bottle of Seven." He says looking up at Ash. Ash smiles and walks into the kitchen and walks back with the bottle in his hand.

"How old is she?" He asks handing it to Andy.

"Only, 15." He says. "She lives with me, given she is adopted, and the parents let her do anything she wants, and she wanted to move with me."

"So she lives off everything you make?" Ash asks looking at me.

"Kind of." I look at him.

"What type of music are you into?" Andy asks as he hands me the bottle. I sip at it and he gives me a weird look. I gulp it and let the burn go down.

"She can really go at a bottle if she wants to." Ash chuckles as he watches me. He brings his eyes back at Andy. "Well some rock, and some country, it really depends on my mood."

"What bands?" I ask him as I hand the bottle to Andy.

"Well, Kiss, Mötley Crüe, Ratt, and some others." He says smiling.

"Poison?" I ask him.

"Yeah." He smiles at me and looks at Andy. "She knows her bands for a girl her age."

"Trust me, you haven't even gotten her started yet." He laughs looking over at me.

"It's true." I giggle.

"So what instruments can you play?" He looks at Ash.

"Well, bass and electric guitar for now." He smiles. "You can give me a few seconds of just listening to the song and I'll know what cords to play, trust me I'm just that good."

"I can do the same damn thing." I smile at him.

"I guess we'll have to play together and see if we can do well." He says winking at me.

"We'll have to do that sometime." I giggle and look over at Andy. "I like him, he'll be great with the band."

"I like him too," Andy says. "Met us back at our house in a week, we'll have the whole band there, and we can just see what happens from there." He says standing up. He shakes Ash's hand and smiles before he takes my hand and walks me out of the house, to the car. "You would really act that way to another guy?"