Chapter Two

No boy is worth your teenage years.<3

Rafflesia's POV

I was about to go out in the room after I keep my things when Khylei came suddenly inside the room, shocked. I don't know why but it seems she's going to say something excited. Oh, what is it Khylei?

"Gosh, Raf!"

"What the effin' news are you going to say, Khyl?"

"Tulip! Yeah! Tulip Cheong. The new known basketball player? He have a secret crush on you! But his friend said it allowed and I hear it."

"Then, what's the issue now?"

"You dude and dudet are a perfect couple. And I bet you also like him. Eyes and smile can't lie. Ayieeh. ."

Whatever! Yeah, I like Tulip a bit. Specially, I watch games at the court after class with my best friends Khylei, Tishie, and Elize. But, why I can't believe what Khylei just said? And, why do I feel butterflies in my stomach? Wait, am I falling for him?

A very big "no". I have a boyfriend, Brylle Venre. I'm loyal to him and he'll be the only guy that I will love. Anyway, why'd Tulip have a crush on me, if he's going out with Hakea? I bet, both of them are now in a new level in teenage love. Oh, gosh!

"Rafflesia, let's better hurry and go to the basketball court now. I guess Brylle is already there, and also Tulip. Ayieeh!"

"Shut it, Khylei. I'm loyal to Brylle."

"Easy - easy, Rafflesia. Our two best dudets are already there, maybe. Let's hurry."

"Okay."

Then, we walk going to the basketball court. The players are really damn cute and handsome. But, Brylle is the guy whom I really stare.

* * * * *

Hakea's POV

(P.S. - > Please read "They Call This Thing Love" of "haidzluopersalvejo" for the whole story of Hakea and Tulip. They are Jariel and Jeilher. It's still ongoing.)

I was about to go home with Louis when Tulip called.

"Hakea!"

"Yes?"

"Please, watch my game."

"Uhm,"

I can't decide. But Louis saved me of being speechless.

"We'll go."

Pssh. .