Chapter Three

Tulip's POV

Oh yes Hakea's coming to my game and whattttt!!!! Why is Rafflesia here,maybe she'll watch Brylle play to.I've got to show   off my moves to them better than Brylle's.

Shoot!!!!!  Gogogogogogogo! Tulip!
Shoot!!!!!  Gogogogogogogo! Brylle!

Oh gosh Brylle is good but I have to play better.

Rafflesia's POV

Why does tulip keep on watching me?Does he really have a crush on me?Why Lord Help me please.

And the game has ended, Tulip's team has won!!!!!

Yes! gogogogogo Tulip.That's my cruuuu!!!what.

What did I just say?do I really have feelings for him.

Hakea's POV

Tulip you rocked the game back there.

Oh thanks Hakea I couldn't have done it without you're loud voice heheheheh!

Does he really think I have a loud voice?Good thing he didn't meant that cause if he did he would really taste my fist.

Louis we should really head back home.

Sure thing Hakea,after I am done eating  my snacks.

When we head back home.I tried to sleep,but I couldn't because I keep on thinking about Tulip.

Tulip's POV

Ah what a good day to go to class!!!!!

I exclaimed as I was taking a bath.I was so excited for school cause I am going to meet Rafflesia and Hakea.When I finished eating I went directly to the school,then I met Louis.

Hi Louis !

Uhm! You're not angry of me Tulip.

Why would I be thanks to you I am not shy anymore to go with Rafflesia.I thank you Louis.

Nahh! Its nothing actually.

OK how about I'll libre libre you with snacks.

Sounds good to me!!!!!!!