Anxiety wake up!

Warngings: idk

Virgil's pov: I wake with a jolt my head achingly sore and sit up. I look around only to see im in the living room.

None of it was a dream..
But why am I still here??

I huff then notice morality and prince near me cuddling. Prince blushes and coughs as morality practically jumps on me and hugs me. " ANXIETY!!! You're awake oh my goodness its been like two hours since we got the box thingy outta your head! " I look at him confused at first then oh. " The tracker. But how'd you get it out? " morality smiles and hugs me more. Ugh. " I was able to see it and lofan crushed it and is now trying to fix it and figure it out but I'd bet it'd be easier to talk to you " I shrug as to say I guess as prince leaves, probably to get logan.

Wait.. did he say logan?!?

-Go back an hour before-

Logan's pov: I sigh the device is having no luck I've gotten half way through just to have it go wrong and fall apart. I rub my forehead like I usually do because of stress. I get up and go to the stairs to see Anxiety laying peacefully and patton and roman cuddling. It brings a soft smile to my face and gives me the determination I need.

Time to get back to work and figure this device out. I hope i can do it within the hour but it may take longer. I've found ots most likely a seeking device set to send a signal to said recipient and until they get in the preferred radis the pain will continue until death due to trauma.

Quite heinous if I say and cruel but he is evil.. I look at virgil and sigh softly as I go back to my room.
Feels weird to say but I feel..... slightly bad? For him..

HELLOOOO sorry its been so long :((( ! But I hope you enjoy the story and have a wonderful day or night! See you my freaky deaky humans! Bye bye!!