8

Austin took me into the bathroom then into a stall. He locked it as I leant against the wall. My head was pounding and was out of breath, but I still felt good. Austin came over to me, smiling as he took a bigger packet of coke from his jacket pocket.

"Is this what you want? A little bit of fun time at home?" He asked.

"Mhm." I nodded and tried to take it, but he pulled his hand back. I pouted at him.

"Not yet." He said, shaking his head slowly.

He stepped closer so his body was pressed against mine, then he kissed me. I couldn't keep up with his lips. I didn't really feel like moving at all right now. Just as quickly as the high feeling came, it was leaving and I didn't feel too crash hot right now, but I let him kiss me.

It was when he took my hand and made me touch his growing bulge that I pushed him away as best I could. I shook my head and gave a small smile.

"Maybe not tonight." I said.

"You want this, don't you?" He asked, showing me the bag again.

"Mhm." I nodded.

I closed my eyes and breathed in and out deeply. Standing felt like such a chore right now.

"I wanna lay down." I told him.

"You have something to do first. You know the price." He said.

I heard him pull down his zipper. He was right. There was a price. I looked at him and nodded lazily before sliding down the wall until I was on my knees.

Austin never took money from me. He figured that'd be too easy since I was rich. He always wanted some kind of sexual favor, which seemed funny to me because I always wanted to get him into bed anyway, even if he wasn't offering anything, so it was like a win-win.

I blew him until he came down my throat. Finally. I felt like I couldn't hold myself up anymore. I was sure his fingers tangled in my hair was holding me up more than I was myself. The second he let go of me, I fell onto the ground, leaning against the wall.

"That was so fucking good, not that I expected anything different from you." He said as he did his jeans back up.

"You coming back out?" He asked, but I shook my head.

"I just...just wanna sit..." I whispered. Anything else took too much effort.

"Whatever works for you. Here, you earnt this." He said and tossed the packet on me.

"Thanks, babe." I murmured.

I had my eyes closed for what felt like a second, but when I glanced back up he was gone. I crawled to the corner and sat there, waiting for this awful feeling to pass. I was just so tired and couldn't feel anything other than my head hurting. I couldn't get up. I just stayed there.

I heard people coming in and out of the bathroom, using different stalls to this one. Some came in and left straight away when they saw me. I didn't take any notice.

"Kellin..." A distant voice spoke.

My face was numb but someone was touching it, moving my head from side to side.

"I'll be back." The voice said again. Who the hell was that?

I opened my eyes. No one was there. I closed them again. Did minutes pass? Seconds? Hours? I didn't know.

"Fucking hell, Kellin." Another voice was here, one I recognized better.

"Vic?" I groaned.