A Short Introduction

The darkness works in close liaison with the predator.

inhale... exhale... inhale... exhale...

 There is cold sweat gushing down my face, I’m strung up against the wall clutching to the shadows, my proposition, keep out of the way, do anything to survive, and trust... no-one! By day tranquillity haunts the land, by night, if you are called upon; you are to expect to be hounded by Satan himself. To run, only makes the thirst of kill stronger.  

Like a fable deer – quaking in its hooves, versus the notorious, king, he’s at home, in his element, he acts upon instinct, the prey and the predator, he’s camouflaged by nature, providing the element of surprise, the deer, exposed, it’s chances are slim.

 I once knew this pragmatic but congenial civilian he was too much of a conformist to do nothing… so he stood to be counted and as followed… where is he now? He now, lies amongst the gridlock which decorates the streets, costumed in blood, a lifeless soulless carcass! Have you any idea what it is like to witness the life, and happiness drain out of the eyes of civilisation?

When the day is done, at twilight does the hunt begin and fear riddles the minds of many, this isn’t a fairy tale, so you can’t tap your heels and dream of home! So…

You play host to the wicked ways, welcome them into your home into your arms, as if they were family returning after long time no see, your just biding your time till the one with self appointed jurisdiction, finds no games left to play and toying with you becomes a bore and then, does he turn from brother to hunter as if a switch was flicked, the hunger, the killer instinct is no longer dormant, the dragon has woken, and there is no sign of going back to sleep. Your time is up! You can run, you can hide but a promise is made, you are hiding and as long as he is seeking, the inevitable will always catch up with you.