Chapter 1 - Conclusion

Jeremy was on a date with Christine, they were at a small coffee shop on the corner of Jeremy's road. They've been dating for 5 months now and each of them were feeling wonderful with the relationship they had.

"How's the coffee?" Jeremy asked hoping to start some conversation.

"It's good, how's yours?" Christine asked with a smile.

"Coffee-ish?" Jeremy said, Christine giggled.

"Can we do this again tomorrow?" She asked.

"Oh, uh, uhm.." Jeremy had plans with Michael tomorrow. He felt a pit in his stomach.

"Hehe it's okay if you don't Jere-bear!" Christine smiles.

"I'm sorry it's just me and Michael already had plans and I really would love to but I also want to spend time with-...I'm rambling sorry." Jeremy scratched his head.

They sat for a few more moments, conversations starting up here and there, but eventually the sun had started to set.

"Could you drive me home Jere-bear?" Christine asked grabbing her purse and standing.

"Of course, let me go pay." Jeremy smiled warmly as he walked to the counter.
He placed a credit card on the counter and watched as the man swiped it. The man returned the card and told Jeremy to have a great day.

"You too!" Jeremy's voice cracked. He blushed with embarrassment and hurried to the car with Christine already inside.

He inserted the key, pressed the button that started the engine and, nothing happened except for clanking of metal and a not started car.

"Shit..." Jeremy cursed under his breath.

"It's okay!" Christine said, "I'll have my mom pick me up real quick, she can only fit me though, can Michael pick you up?"

"Y-yeah I'll ask him, I'm so sorry Christine."

"You're fine Jeremy! It happens to the best of us."

Jeremy called Michael after Christine had been picked up by her mom.

"Jeremy my buddy how's it hanggin'!'" Michael asked warmly through the phone.

"N-not the greatest, uhm, I'll explain more later, b-but uh, could you pick me up?" Jeremy stuttered.

"Yeah I'll be right over,." Michael said concern laced in his voice.

When Michael arrived Jeremy was sobbing at this point.
Jeremy quickly hopped in the PT Cruiser, and just let it all out.

Michael comforted him as he drove. After Jeremy calmed down from his small panic attack, he realized Michael wasn't anywhere close to his or his own home.

"Where are we going?" Jeremy asked slightly worried.

"7-11, so we can cheer you up." Michael smiled at him.

Jeremy felt warm, and happy when he was with Michael, it was never awkward and he could trust him. Today wasn't the same with Christine. It was awkward as hell and he couldn't feel the way he used to towards her. It didn't feel right anymore. He contemplated and came to a conclusion.

Once they arrived at 7-11,
Michael got a blue slushy, and Jeremy got red. They went back and sat down in Michael's car talking and questioning things that didn't need to be questioned. Their conversation seemed to last forever, until Jeremy remembered something.

"Can I tell you something Micha?" Jeremy looked down at his half empty slushy.

"Of course, I'm here for anything and everything Jere." Michael smiled still looking at Jeremy.

"I think I'm asexual."

-
So sorry it took so long to get out!