Chapter Three

Contains sexually explicit content

Ren hadn't experienced a full onslaught of a rut yet as he had been on suppressants for the last two years. He had always taken them faithfully as instructed until last week he neglected to refill his prescription when it ran out, just hadn't remembered to stop by the pharmacy.

Ren's mother wanted to see her son avoid the pitfalls of an extreme alpha-omega relationship. She and Ren's father were a fated pair which added an extra layer of intensity to their joining. She wanted an easier life for Ren. Her best friend's daughter, Sara was delta which was similar to omega but not as extreme. Mrs Yoshida thought is would be a quiet, simpler relationship for her son. Ren never understood the way she wanted such a dull life for him. Why would she want him mated to someone where no passion existed.

"What am I going to do? Shouldn't I go on a date with someone I am at least attracted to??", Ren sighed as he flopped onto the couch laying his head back, "Maybe I'll just stay here and pretend I never got the text" Ji-Ho nodded and smiled. "Great idea, that's the only thing you can do, or it'll just get worse", he said finishing the pizza slice and walking into the living room.

His whole body suddenly felt weird, feverish.
Before he could get over to Ren on the couch his legs suddenly felt weak. He leaned against the wall to hold himself up but tipped his head forward as he felt very dizzy. "Ren. I—I feel. My body—", he said quietly, almost inaudible, letting his lips part. He felt terrible, he felt wet, his ass was wet and his body was burning up. Ji-Ho's knees began to buckle. He could no longer control his body movements.

All thoughts of that stupid date went out the window when Ren saw his friend start to collapse. Moving quickly so Ji-Ho didn't fall he caught the other in his arms and carried him to the couch, setting him down. His forehead felt hot to the touch. Ren felt a wave of nausea run through him, as he worried for his friend. "Tell me what to do Ji-Ho. Should I call you mom? Please tell me what to do", Ren's voice strained with worry. Grabbing the blanket off the back of the couch he quickly covers his weakened friend.

You are burning up", he stated frantically. Running into the bathroom for a face cloth, running it under cold water, wringing it out Ren placed it on Ji-Ho's forehead. As he held the cool cloth on his friend he noticed that he too began feeling warm, almost feverish, but ignored it and concentrated on Ji-Ho.

Ji-Ho didn't know what to do, he shook his head, not able to fully concentrate. He had an erection pressing on the seam of his pants making him very uncomfortable and embarrassed; why was he filled with sexual desire. "Ren!", he called out then covered his face, he couldn't focus. What was this? He was having weird thoughts run through his head. He wanted to get undressed, he wanted to do things, things he had never done before. "Ren. It hurts. I feel so uncomfortable", he whined, feeling as if he might cry.

Ren felt his own skin get really warm as if his blood temperature increased by ten degrees. He was so worried about his friend who was calling out to him and was clearly experiencing discomfort. He decided he would carry his friend up to his bed, as he would feel more comfortable there. Picking Ji-Ho up into his arms he felt his own skin tingle, a feeling he never had before and Ji-Ho smelled so good. Ren always liked the way he smelled, but never really thought about why or really anything more. But now, something seemed, no, something was different.

Carrying him upstairs he noticed how wet all his clothes were and how uncomfortable Ji-Ho clearly was. Pulling back the covers before setting the other male down, then Ren began to remove Ji-Ho's wet clothes. Unbuttoning his shirt, which he was finding to be surprisingly difficult to do for another person especially when the other person could not assist.

Pulling him up and forward to completely remove the shirt brought Ren's nose right into Ji-Ho's neck. Ren was so intoxicated by the scent he almost felt faint himself. Pushing past the feeling and removed the shirt. He now goes to remove his friends mostly wet pants. As he unfastened the top button on his pants he felt the body below him respond to his touch. Ren knew he needed to continue because
Ji-Ho seemed so uncomfortable and he was sure the wet clothes could not have been helping.

Ji-Ho was scared and felt self conscious he didn't want Ren to know that he suddenly was aroused and had a raging erection. He covered his face again and closed his eyes, trying to make himself think about anything else than the uneasy feeling between his legs and his ass cheeks. "It feels so wet and a little sticky", he complained quietly to Ren, his breaths had increased along with his heart that was beating like crazy. He was weak with desire, not knowing what to do all he could do was to let his friend help him get undressed.

End of Chapter Three
~ Please vote and make a comment. Your feedback is really helpful. Thank you for reading the story ~