Chapter Six

Contains sexually explicit content.

He leaned slightly forward, he was trembling from the discomfort. He somehow hated it when Ren withdrew, being separated from him was a weird feeling. He was quietly whining to himself as he sat down, his ass throbbed like hell and cum was slowly making its way out of him; the sensation was weird because it felt like Ren was still inside of him, even though he was only filled with cum.

Ren was exhausted and he knew Ji-Ho was even more so.  He wanted to make sure his friend was comfortable. Making sure a pillow was below his head and blankets covering his slender body; Ren went to the washroom to grab a face cloth, soaking it in cold water, then folding it up to wipe his friend's face. Ren dreaded breaking the silence between them but felt compelled to speak.  "I fear you may get pregnant. Is it alright if  I  get you that 'Morning After' prescription from the pharmacy?", he asked quickly, then hesitated  "Not that I wouldn't love to have a baby with you some day. I just don't want that to be the price of you enduring your first heat, it just seems cruel"

Ji-Ho nodded "Yes... I do not wish to be pregnant... not yet...I'm not ready...and we are still just students...", he said quietly, looking up at Ren. He loved how he took care of him, but he also wanted Ren to take care of himself "Ren.. come here...", he spoke quietly and opened his arms. He suddenly felt tears run down his cheeks "You know that I love you, right? I love you so much Ren", he said smiling softly.

Looking at his  friend and hearing his words Ren felt tears start well up in his eyes, reaching to hold Ji-Ho's face and wiping the tears away with his thumbs. Ren kissed Ji-Ho gently.  "I love you too" Ren sunk into his friend's arms happier than he could ever remember feeling.

Ji-Ho held Ren close, he wanted to stay like this for a while. His eyes were getting heavier, it was harder for him to keep them open. He closed his eyes, almost about to fall asleep.  "Ren...let's sleep like this.. okay?", he said holding onto his shirt tightly.

Ren decided to stay with Ji-Ho until he fell asleep, but planned to go to the pharmacy and pick up a couple doses of the "Morning After" formulation. He wanted to do everything in his power to make sure Ji-Ho would not become pregnant, at least not now. His friend should have choices,  not have his path forged just as he is out of high school.

He lay there until he could hear soft breathing sounds, knowing now that Ji-Ho was sleeping. Placing a pillow under Ji-Ho's arm, trying his best to not disturb him, left for the pharmacy after leaving a note in case he woke up.

Ji-Ho was sleeping like a rock, he wrapped his arms around the pillow and held it close. It would be hard for Ji-Ho if he got pregnant at this age, it would be too stressful and just in general, he wasn't ready for a baby, not yet, he'd still need some time to think this through.

About an hour later Ren returned with the pills. Grabbing a glass of water he went to the bedroom. Standing for awhile in the doorway watching Ji-Ho sleep; He smiled, blushing as he remembered what just went on between them. Then it hit him. They were bonded. It all happened so quickly yet effortlessly. His heart skipped a beat; It was true Ji-Ho was his mate. Going to sit back on then bed next to his friend, setting the water and the pills on the table. He gently moved the hair off of Ji-Ho's face, leaned down and kissed his cheek.

Ji-Ho felt weird, he slowly opened his eyes, it was the feeling of not being alone. He looked up, with almost closed eyes "Ren..?" He said quietly as he saw his face. He pouted and whined "Just five more minutes..."  "Just sit up and take these pills then we can both sleep if you want to", Ren replied, offering him the water and pills.  Ji-Ho felt weak and lazy "Later..." he responded softly letting out a quiet whine. Even though he was compassionate, Ren knew his friend and he hated to wake up when he was still tired or hadn't had enough sleep.
"Come on Ji-Ho, this is important. Would you rather be pregnant? Did you know when you are pregnant you will have get up to pee about ten times during the night? I am only asking to tolerate a brief moment" Ren hoped to frighten Ji-Ho awake, even briefly. Ji-Ho's eyes widened slightly, he sat up with a pout on his face "No waaay! 10 times?" He asked the frowned. Immediately grabbed the pills and water, swallowing "There...", he whined, immediately covering himself with the blanket.
Ren smiled watching him his heart had never felt so full.  "Thank you", he said plainly.

Sticking his head out of the blanket and smiling at Ren. "Now I can't sleep" Ji-Ho whined. "Ahh", Ren challenged. "You were exhausted just moments ago" Ji-Ho peeking out from under the blankets was a sight that made heart skip beats.
He is so adorable.
Holding the blanket open, Ji-Ho made space
for Ren, smiling while laughing softly. "Get inside, let's try and sleep" he invited. Ren required no further coaxing, the invitation was all he needed.

Getting into the bed and moving close to hold his new mate triggered an immediate, visceral reaction; the bite, the scent, the entire experience had carried Ren to a place he didn't realize he could be. Moving his arm to let his softly glide over Ji-Ho's body, feeling his soft skin sent shivers through his body. Nuzzling into his neck was even better. The scent of their blended pheromones still lingering on their bodies along with soft sweat of their love making. Ji-Ho shivered as soon as he felt Ren's hand touch his skin; biting his lip hard, closing his eyes. Wrapping his arms around his alpha's neck "Goodnight Ren...", he said softly dozing off to sleep.

Once Ren cuddled close to Ji-Ho he knew he was right where he should be. His partner, his best friend, his home. Watching him bite his lip, then fall asleep was something that Ren would find eternally sexy. It was that closeness; that comfort of actually feeling the other person right there, touching. "Sleep well my love, I'll be right here when you awake", Ren whispered softly, kissing Ji-Ho's forehead then running a hand through his soft hair.

End of Chapter Six
~ Please vote and make a comment. Your feedback is really helpful. Thank you for reading the story ~