>Chapter 26<

Chapter dedications to Athena_009. I hope I'll take you to Goa with me some day.😂😂♥️
______________________________

[Louis/William]

Harry and I are sitting on the couch, eating the cake we made which is surprisingly delicious, but there in an unsettling tension in the air that I can't put my finger on.

Harry have been quiet the whole time we were making the cake. One moment he would just stare at me with hurt flashing in his eyes and the other, he would just stand there glaring at me. I just tried to ignore it all, but I can't take it anymore.

"What is it, Haz?" I ask in a small voice.

"I don't know, you tell me. What is it?" He tilts his head, but I could see it in his eyes, he exactly knows what I'm talking about.

"You've been glaring at me for a while now." I point out.

"You're hallucinating." He says with no emotion.

"Whatever." I drop it as I look down at the cake and take another bite.

"Will?" I hear him say quietly. I look up at him but he's looking at his slice of cake.

"Yeah?"

"Is Zayn an orphan?" He asks out of nowhere.

"No.. I mean.. He grew up at the Tomlinsons." I answer and ponder my thoughts if I had ever told him otherwise. I don't remember anything like that.

His head shoots up at my answer and he looks at me suspiciously before looking back down at the cake before nodding.

What's even going on in his head?

The next few minutes passes by in silence before he decided to break it with another question.

"What was your dad's name?" He asks after a while.

"I don't know.." I say, trying my best to not snap at him. What is he up to? Why is he asking so many questions today?

"Then how do you know your name?" He questions.

"The workers in the orphanage told me."

"How did they know?"

"I don't know!"

He nods and gets up to put his dish in the sink. Today is not the time to talk to him, I conclude.

"Harry, I think I should leave now." I say carefully as I put my dish in the sink as he drinks some water from a bottle.

"So you got what you came for?" He asks.

"What does that mean?" I ask and he shrugs. What the hell?! I shake my head and kiss his cheek before leaving. It hurt me when he didn't even lean his cheek towards my lips as I did so, he didn't even smile at me, he didn't even fucking look at me.

I don't know why, but Harry is upset. My Harry is upset. He is supposed to be happy and cheery all the time, not sad or upset.

I need to talk to him. I need to make him feel better, comfort him, take care of him. I have to be a good boyfriend for him and I'll do it all, for him.

__________________

As soon as I reach home, I take a shower and change into my normal clothes. I hear my phone ring, so I answer it while drying my hair with a towel.

"Hey, Zayn!" I say into the device.

"Hey, mate! So, I was thinking.. "

"That's dangerous!" I laugh loudly.