>Chapter 56<

Chapter dedications to @yourmomsgayandsoami ♥️ I love your username 😂
___________________________

To say Harry is scared shitless would be an understatement.

Anne had called the very next day to let Harry know that they are all coming to New York in a week along with Niall, Liam, Eleanor, Perrie, Luke and Ashton. So he was excited, yes, because he knew everyone is going to be shocked to see Louis, but he was afraid that his parents would try something against him. He don't want to lose Louis again at any cost because it would mean Leilani will have to lose him as well and there's no way that he can see the girl upset.

Now, all those thoughts have invaded Harry's mind as the boy stirs the soup that he's making for everyone. He had called Gemma, Lynn and Lyra at their place so he can tell them the news. He is very nervous about Gemma's reaction as she had tried everything in her power to keep Louis from getting arrested and if her struggle goes to waste because of Harry's stupidity, she might leave him too.

She might have to face the consequences of her own deeds as well, and it would be Harry's fault. It would be his fault if little Leilani is taken away from Louis or Gemma. It would be his fault if Lynn and Lyra lose their friends. It would be his fault if Louis loses the reputation he has build for himself in New York. It would be his fault if Gemma's hardwork of building a business here is left to dust. It would all be his fault, there would be no else to blame but him.

"Hazza?" Gemma's voice pulls him out of his thoughts and he looks up to see Gemma standing right in front of him. She brings her hand up to wipe his cheek and he hadn't even realized that he was crying. "What happened, Haz? Why are you crying?"

That just makes Harry cry even harder and he falls into her arms, sobbing on her shoulder. "Gem, I'm sorry. I-I'm so sor-sorry. I'm so stupid."

Gemma quickly turns the stove off before walking herself and Harry to the living where everyone turns to look at them as soon as Harry's cries are heard. Louis, who had been sitting on the couch, shoots up and engulfs Harry in his arms.

"Hey, hey baby. What happened?" He coos and sits back on the couch, pulling Harry on his lap. Leilani quickly gets beside Louis to face Harry and frowns with a pout while trying to wipe her Papa's tears. Lynn and Lyra stay on the floor, observing the scene without interrupting the little family.

"I- Louis, it's all my fault. I'm kind of ruining everything for you and Gems and Lanny. I'm so sorry. " he cries in Louis' chest.

"Haz, please. You need to calm down so that you can explain what you mean. I don't understand anything. You were fine before you went to make that soup, but then I come in the kitchen to help you, only to find you like this... Please, Baby, just calm down and tell me." Gemma says, calmly as she kneels down in front of Louis and caresses Harry's hair.

"Is it about the news, love?" Louis asks and sighs when the taller boy nods. "Do you want me to tell them?" Harry nods again and Louis kisses he forehead before looking up at gemma.

"Well?" She asks, her face moulded in confusion.

"Yesterday Harry got a call from Anne... They're coming here." Louis says and Gemma gasps, her eyes widening in shock and fear, which makes Harry let out another sob.

"Umm.. " Lyra clears her throat. "If y'all don't mind me asking, who exactly is Anne? And what's so bad about her coming here?" She asks and Gemma looks at her to answer.

"Anne is mine and Harry's mother. She and her husband, Desmond Styles are the top notched lawyers in England. Basically you're not gonna get it unless we tell you everything from the start." She says and Lyra nods, still looking curious so eventually, Gemma tells them everything.