great ass

You and 2D were in one of your very rare boughts of being able to be in the same room without arguing. This was also helped by the fact you were both buzzed and outside a club, and you didn't quite feel like embarrassing yourslef with screaming, tonight was ome of those nights where you actually cared about what people around you thought, or at least, one of those nights you let that govern you. 2D was leaning over the gaurd rail and looking down the quite far down landing that the stairs next to you two went to, the railing going around so nobody fell into the stairs aswell and that meaning you'd have to turn around from where you were now and then make a full u-turn to even get to the stairs. You were leaning your side against the rails keeping you from these stairs, both of you only out here for a smoke. neither of you having said a word because tonight was one of the first nights of these short weeks of beong decent to each other, meaning last night there was quite an outburst between you two.

You heard the click of two pairs of heels from behind you, probably women walking past on the sidewalk simce behimd you was the front of the building and to your left was the side door back in. You lostened close when they stopped, starting to discuss stopping in for a drink or two before one then the other dropped their voice, making you listen harder. "-yeah, yeah, both got great asses though. Plus, think any guy with hair dyed that bright wouldn' be into a chick, don't get yer hopes up when yer drunk again, Lin," one teased to the other, Lin, who quickly shot back, "maybe theyre a girl? I assumed a guy because of how tall, but I've never seen an arse like that on a man before-" and then their mumbling trailed off as they walked off and probably inside. A few moments later 2D giggled, "never been told I gotta nice arse before," he commented, seeming flattered.