―one

"Excuse me, miss." Y/N looked behind her and saw a short boy, blonde locks framing his beautiful face. His blue eyes bore into her, so did hers.

"What is it?" She tried to be as polite as she can, but it came out a tad harsh.

"Can you teach me, that jump serve of yours?" The boy bowed, lifting his head to observe her reaction to his question.

"You're very attractive." She stated, straight face staying still. Not once blushing at her words, clearly she knew what she said.

"Thank you!" A compliment of the sort was new to Jimin, flames ignited his cheeks. Straightning his posture, he smiled shyly.

"You're quite the gentle type, huh?" Y/N smirked, leaning towards Jimin. The height difference was quite comical. With Y/N towering over Jimin, it was an amusing sight.
"Sure, as long as you listen to my advices. You were that guy with the monstorous spike, right? Kudos to you."

Jimin didn't expect this, he saw Y/N as beautiful and mischievous, but one thing he didn't realize is that people did say that they
(the troublemakers) had very scary personas. Like a predator growling at its pray.

"Okay, I'll listen to you Y/N."

The girl's brow lifted slightly at the daring guy in front of her, now he piqued her interest. She liked risky guys, one who overstepped their boundaries. That's what Jimin was doing.

"I like you, Jimin." The said male flinched surprised, he knew she didn't mean it as what he was hoping to sound. The 'I like you'  just now was meant to be a playful sentence.
"You're a weird, strange boy. I like it. But, I'm not weird."

The girl turned around, sliding her hands in her jacket's pockets. Smirk widening.

"I'm a freak."

"I know." Jimin reached forward and grabbed her shoulders, lowering her to his height.
"That's why you and your little friends are interesting."

Y/N laughed, roughly grabbing his chin, "Our bite is much more than our bark, Jimin. So is yours."

She ripped his hands off her shoulders, walking away. The girl glanced at him,"Meet you in the gym at lunch tomorrow, take a towel and a bottle of water. Got it?"

Her last question wasn't a question, it was a demand. The blonde boy liked it.
"Yes!"

The answer seemed to satisfy the girl, with a grin, she disappeared down the left corridor, leaving a dreamy Jimin.

Too bad she didn't know Jimin's true intentions, he wanted to get close to you, so he can learn everything about you.