Yay?

Cat walked off and grunted, leaving Diego hurt and me astonished.

" Don't listen to her, she's just............well, stupid. Come on, we still need to work."

Diego nodded and walked with me up to our manager who was pretty upset with cat.

"who was that?! she kicked a little kid right in the balls!"

we both looked, not knowing if we said we knew her if it would make us lose our jobs.

" she's a physiologically challenged girl from school" I looked a Diego, who was obviously not lying about that description.

"yeah" I claimed " she's pretty dangerous too" the manager should have realized by now that I know her too.

"well, Paris at the counter. Diego taking orders, here's your notepad and pen."

Diego took his supply and told him to go get an order and Diego had zipped around to a customer and was takings their order.

" Alright today's the grand opening so I'm going to need best behavior from all of you" he told his other 3 employees, so we are 5 in total.

"And Paris......"

"Yes?!" I was excited about this new job and experience

" Will be wearing the official fluffy suit and making attention outside for new, hungry customers. alright, the suit is In the changing room, go get it and the sign is right to it"

I stared blankly at the door, It can't be that bad, maybe it's just......oh god, I can't lie to myself, it's going to be horrible! I walked to the changing room and there it was.

An extremely fluffy cat suit! it was white and had pink paws but the worst part was that it had no hole for the head. I'm going to choke in there.

I put it on, struggling because it smelled so bad, once I needed only the head, I knew that this was going to be terrible.