The shoe

Juan and I were drawing in my room. Juan is my 10 year old brother.

A shoe came flying through our window hitting Juan in the face."Holy flip-flops!"

I am not allowed to say bad words."ow! it hurts!" I ran towards Juan to inspect the damage.

He was bleeding a lot. Mom and Dad were at their Cake Shop. I broke off the heel and threw the shoe, which were glittery high heels, into the toilet.

I drove to the hospital with Juan.(even though im not old enough)Why would a shoe come through our window?

then it hit me ,seriously a mini, electronic helicopter stuck in my hair.It had a note"if you go near my Diego again I will use the ones with spikes! give me back the shoe later." so it was cat.

we arrived to the hospital.i called mom and got Juan a room."is he ok? my little baby!"

"Mom! he is fine. they will just take some tests" my mom was cursing and freaking out "when I find who did this I will kill them!" my mom is officially crazy

"it was Cat. i saw her laughing, and she gave me this note." nobody spoke at all.

They were all surprised that my friend threw a shoe at my brother. They must of not seen her at the dinner.

"Why is it such a surprise? Did you see Cat?" everyone stared. even the doctor. I went home and mom stayed with Juan. "finally, and I'm talking to myself again."

Cat was with Diego again and they were doing inappropriate stuff again. They were both completely naked. And they were kissing again.

I looked back at my TV when another shoe broke my window. I decided to go to their house and complain. I stormed down and knocked on their door." yes?" the young girl was wearing a tiny red dress."A shoe came flying through my window and broke it. and its like porn if I look through the window." We both stared at each other."uhhhhh, what's porn?"

"Eehhhhhhh, stuff, just go upstairs to know! But don't tell your mommy that I told you this important secret." I said whispering.

"Ok!" the child said happily as she trotted upstairs .

I felt bad but realized that she would tell her mom.

I went to school hoping nothing weird would happen with Diego. The next day I decided to ignore any of my friends. cat was busy again telling lies and ruining people's relationships.

she would say that someone said something bad about her BFF and so on. It had been like that since forever.

people were scared of a girl who wore hello kitty shirts. although the hello kitty on the shirt was usually bleeding its life out, or holding a gun with dead people at its feet, it wasn't so bad.....right?

I got off my bike and saw the most horrible thing my eyes ever saw on cat's shirt. it showed diego. not the Diego that's dating her that I love.

NO! the one from Dora the explorer. but it had a gun and blood squirting from its mouth or something. and it said " move out of the f---ing way!" that's attractive...i guess.....to zombies...who are blind.

so I actually went up to her. I was being stupid and thinking I superman or something. "what is that?" I said pointing at her shirt.

"Diego. with an eye popping out." I somehow did not see the eye when I saw it before.

"you know, this is a charter school right? there are still kids here who dont play GTA.

"Who gives a shit?

"I do, thank you very much"

And......why did you throw your ugly shoe at my brother?!" she looked at me. then her little emo chipmunk friends.

"I need it back."

"oh sorry! I put it were it belongs.(note the sarcasm) the toilet."

She was so mad.

"UGH, YOU REALLY ARE AN IDIOT"

" OH DONT WORRY, ILL REPAY YOU, Where did you buy them? The Dollar Tree?"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? UGH!"

I walked away like I ruled the world.