Being confident. In a way...

As I walked away, the worst thing happened. I slipped on pee!

a guy decided to leave a trail of pee across the hallway.

I was covered in it. my book bag , my clothes, my face! they all laughed. I was so embarrassed.

It was going to be my first day at my part time job and I had pee all over me! I was going to work at fluffy's cafe.

I rushed to the girls locker room.

I was going to take a shower but there was Cat and her gang, which include boys, with a bag of pee! what kind of idiots pee in a bag and then spill it in the hallway?!

"Oh, hi, enjoy your little bath? It would be a shame if all the showers were broken."

All the shower handles were torn off or bended.

"Why do you hate me? why do you want to ruin my life now?"

"Simple. Diego is my property, if you go near him, I swear I will destroy you! you little piece of ....! son of a .....!"

"You really are stupid" I ran away. I had recorded her, in case I needed proof.

I was still covered in pee so I ran to my job and used the bathroom there.

"Hi Paris!" I looked to the right.

"Holy flip flops! why are you in the girls bathroom!"

Diego was putting on some chapstick. " weeeeeeell, I'll explain later"

I finished changing into my red polo and white skirt and went to Diego.

Diego was in a uniform too. Oh no! He works here too! " gonna explain?"

"Well, I'm gay

"WOAH, WHAT?"

"Well yeah and I don't want Cat to know because she'll make fun of me and then I won't be able to ever date someone"

"Well, I gotta say. I'm surprised. all the girls love ya but you just go to the guys. I don't really care that you're ...........gay, and I'm happy that you told me, but just break up with cat! she deserves it."

"Diego! Paris! why are you two here?"an angry cat walked through the door.

"We work here, duh." I stated.

Diego closed his eyes " I'm breaking up with you! you are really mean and annoying! I never liked you and you are waaaay too weird!"

Cat was astonished that he could stand up for him self. " Fine! I don't care, but you are as good as dead!"