Chapter 9

Olivia's POV
It's been 4 weeks since i last seen Colby. Im currently 9 weeks pregnant (2 months and a week) and school is starting up again. I'm not showing showing i just look bloated. I don't think i wanna go back to school cause my modeling career is popping at the moment and i'm going to new york to next month to do a more professional shoot and i'm super excited for. I mean i could do home schooling but at the same time i need to be more focused on my career. I've talked to my mom and she said "you do what ever you think is best for you" i've been thinking and thinking and it's hard. I've still kept in touch with Sam and he's been telling me about Colby and it's bad.

*2 hours before*
"Sammmyyyy" i said answering his facetime call "Livvvyyyy" we both giggled. "soooo hows L.A is hot??" i asked smiling "yes and everything is so expensive tbh" he said rolling his eyes "what time is it there?" i asked him "its current 11:40 pm" he said looking st the clock "oh damn it's late there well...." i was cut off by yelling and a door slamming "FUCK YOU COLBY" i heard a girl scream at him "Yeah yeah what ever Emily" i heard colby say back "YOU DONT EVER WANNA HAVE SEX WITH ME ITS NOT FAIR BUT YOULL HAVE SEX WITH OTHER GIRLS" She screamed crying "just shut up Emily and fucking leave won't ya" he said pushing her out the door

I just looked at sam with puppy dog eyes about to cry. "It's ok Olivia, i'm come visit you soon" he said trying to cheer me up but i can see in the background of colby just looking at me, then getting what looks like upset and grabbing alcohol and then going to a room "What's wrong with him?" i ask "he's been different since we left Kansas to be honest, he's been drinking, fucking other girls, and more drinking, but the only time he is sober is when we make videos and then he's his old self again, but it just scares me tbh" he said getting sad

"I'll call you later Sam i'm just gonna go shopping because i need to, love you bye" i hung up before he could say anything. I dropped my phone and took a nap.

*present time*

After waking up from my nap i wanted to go out for lunch with Tara cause her and Jake have been together for a while and it feels like she is forgetting about me. I called her and she said to meet her at Chick-fil-A. I got dressing into this

I drove over to Chick-fil-a and waited for her

"hey girl" she said walking up to my table, "hey! i ordered our usual" i said with a smile "good, cause i'm starving" she said giggling "sooo how are you and Jake?" i asked her "well we've gotten closer, i'm sure you know what i mean" she said winking and laughing "yes trust me i hear it all the time" i roll my eyes annoyed "what's wrong?" she asked concerned. I sighed "it's just, well it feels like the world hates me all of a sudden, like i'm pregnant with Colby's baby and he doesn't want it, i'm going through this alone cause my friend is stuck with my brother no offense, and like my modeling career is popping but that also means i'm getting more well known and i don't want to be known as the stupid dumb teen cause she's 17 and pregnant." i explained to her...she paused for a minute before saying it. "i'm pregnant" everything stopped. "you're what?" i asked her in shock "i'm pregnant with Jake's baby" she said smiling. "does he know?" i asked so confused still. "yes actually we wanted it together, yes we are teens he's 18 and i'm 17 but we want a family young because we want to have fun with him or her" she's seems so happy. "wow....wait so how far along are you?" i asked "well i found out 2 days ago but i went to the doctor yesterday and they said i'm 4 weeks along" she explained "wait so...our kids are gonna be close in age!" i said getting happy "yes!!" she smiled so wide. "well let's hope you're having a girl because that would be cute" i said "wait why?" she asked "because i'm having a girl" i said happy and proud "omg no way! Does Colby know?" she asked and that hit a soft spot, my smile dropped and my happiness faded "oh i'm sorry i didn't..." i stopped her "no it's ok, and yeah he...he uh...knows but what hurts is...uhh he wanted a girl...." i said trying not to cry in public "ohh olivia come here." she said hugging me.

I finally arrived home and seen that nobody was home. I got into comfy clothes and wanted to watch netflix.

i turned on a movie and just started crying, i don't know why, but all i kept saying was "why doesn't he want me, it's not fair" i jumped when the door bell rang. I wiped my tears as best as i could and answered the door.

i was shocked to see who it was "Sam?"
i didn't say anything else because he hugged me so tight....while hugging me i seen who was behind him. "C-Colby?" i said letting go of Sam. "Liv i'm so sorry" was all he said to me before everything went black....