Chapter 11

"WHAT!!" i screamed at her "i know i didn't stutter Olivia! KILL THE BABY if you want to live!" she yelled back "b-but why? why do i have to kill something so special?" i asked crying "because i hate you and i don't want another YOU running around, fucking bitch" she said to me hurting me by slapping me in the face....but seconds later we heard banging. i screamed "HELP HELP WE ARE IN HERE!!" then BOOM!! the door came down! "POLICE SHOW ME YOUR HANDS!" they said coming in and arresting everyone but me Sam and Colby.

After they untied us and took outside to the ambulances to get looked at, i seen where we were at. "we are at mine and Emma's old hid out area" i said to myself quitely. They said i'm ok and the baby is ok, but i just sat there cold and in pain. I look up to see Colby standing there in front of me. I didn't say anything i just hugged him. "I'm so sorry Olivia, i can't live without you please please please take me back!" he said crying while holding me. "I love you Colby." i said into his chest.

*3 months later*
It's been a few months since the incident happened and i'm now happy with Colby again. I still live in Kansas with my parents but Colby is begging me to move to L.A with him but i'm just to scared to. I'm scared to leave my mom and Jake and Tara, but I do know Jake and Tara want to move to L.A so i could possibly talk to them about moving, but i don't know. It's currently 5:30 in the morning and i can't sleep. Colby has to leave tomorrow but he sleeping cuddled up right boxy to me holding my stomach, it's so cute so i took a picture.

i really don't want him to leave but he's really happy in L

i really don't want him to leave but he's really happy in L.A. i got up slowly, but that was easy because he's a heavy ass sleeper so i could have fallen and he wouldn't have heard me which is bad. But i made my way to the kitchen to make breakfast after i got dressed to go the store cause usually people start waking up in my house around 8 so i thought i could drive to the store and starbucks get what i need go home and cook. Welllll my plans kinda changed when i grabbed my keys i heard someone walking down the stairs. "Babe?" i heard colby say "shhh, yes what's wrong?" i asked walking towards him. God he looks so hot when he's sleepy. "where are you going?" he asked my while i was holding him and he playing my hair, pushing it back to see my eyes. "i'm going to the store to make breakfast, do you wanna come?" i asked and he nodded soon fast walk-in back up the stairs to get dressed. I smiled and sat at the island waiting for him.

After 10 minutes he came down and we quitely left. I'm the car we put on some music and jammed all the way to starbucks. "babe, i kinda need to talk to you" he said "ok well let's wait till after starbucks ok?" i said then ordering my drink and a water for colby. I heard him sigh so i guess what he wants to say is really important. I parked in a spot at starbucks so we can talk.

"ok babe what's wrong?" i asked him just a tad bit nervous. "well....i know you don't wanna move to L.A so i was thinking...how are we gonna raise a baby together if i'm not here to help you?" he asked me kinda sad. I just looked at him with his gorgeous ocean blue eyes...looking at me for what felt like hours. All my thoughts went away and i blurred out. "i'll move to L.A" making him shocked. "W-What??" he said trying not to smile cause he didn't know if it was real. "I'll move to L.A and just continue my life out there" i said with a smile then kissing his cheek. "I love you Colby Brock"