Conversations.

That's what you get for drinking all that vodka.

She though as she massaged her temples to get rid of the headache.

It was 3:00, morning. She woke up on a bench outside some random house with bottles of vodka scattered around her. Where did she found it? No clue.

She was walking home now when she saw a building.

It's tall enough. Do it.

No. No. He'll never forgive me.

You're just a burden to him anyway. Always has to pick you up when you're high or drunk. Bails you out of jail when you get arrested. He'll thank you later.

You're right. He will.

She started running towards the abandoned building. It was tall, at least 13 floors and had glass windows that reflected light to every direction.

Pretty, she though.

She ran up the stairs as quickly as she could. When she finally reached the roof, she hesitated.

What are you thinking? Do it!

Wait. If I'm going to die, i'm doing it my way.

She reached in her bra and took out her cigarettes. She quickly lit one and took long drags until it burned down.

There you go. Living up to my name ain't I? She laughed humorlessly.

Then she picked up her phone and called him. It went into voicemail.

"I'm sorry Daniel. I'm sorry" she hung up. That's all she could say to him. A word more and she would brake down.

Okay you're time is over. Jump.

She threw her heels first, then took of her necklace.

When she was left in only her black dress she approached the edge.

Effie looked down at the empty streets.

"Bye Dan. I'll miss you. "

She whispered and jumped.

•••••••••••

Okay so, that was it.

That was smoke.

If any of you want a prequel, a one shot or anything that has to do with Effie and Daniel you can message me and i'll send it to you. For example you may want to know how they met. For any information you can message me.

I may take a break from writing since Crumbled and Smoke were written really close to one another, but don't worry i'll be back with better ideas and more energy.

Thanks for reading awesome people!

Yrs,

A. Xo